#is this appropriate for mba essay#

Helloa analysts i am writing my mba essay to apply for europe and us top school,to show my strenght i want to wfite about my childhood experience where i was molested by my teacher and now i have overcome it.

Thank you

Helloa.

Yes, please tell us all the details.

I pm you palantir

I also want to see…

@Ohai-could I enrich that essay you know about with some of this goodness ?

WTF…

I sure hope this is a joke thread or troll post, and in that spirit, I would recommend you say that you’ve looked carefully at their website and find that their university has most attractive faculty to be molested by and this is why they are your first choice for MBA studies.

If this wasn’t a joke, then I apologise for the above, and think that you need to consider appropriate boundaries for what you discuss with total strangers before you start applying to business school. Congratulations on overcoming your past, but is not an appropriate topic for a business school essay.

I think we should promote rahul roy as the chief of indian investigations reporting to STL as the main detective,the way this guy uses hashtags in his titles reminds me of something or someone,emmmm.

Did this involve enlargening of certain regions?

^Specify which side,his or his tutor ?

pics or didnt happen

troll

what in the F I have read that Harvard MBA essays book (successful Harvard essays). I thought this thread was going to be like one of those. Like… an analysis of one of those.

I hope OP is not serious.

Bump.

Why?

LOL, dude has the craziest thread bumps.