Donald Trump for President

I love him. Anyone else a big fan? Love the lack of political correctness, the anti-politican stance, the pro-immigration reform… he has been successful in business, tv, literature… He’s a sharp guy. Hope he can keep this up. It’s amazing how the media wants to bash him continually, but the dude’s polling numbers just continue to climb

He’s basically the American version of Farage and Le Pen. A protest vote for people sick of the main establishment candidates.

Is he funny, or an offensive idiot? Maybe a little of both, but I’m definitely leaning more towards the second camp.

Dudes like this actually win the election nowadays in France or Greece. It’s funny for a while, but then… Maybe think about this as buying extremely out of the money options. It’s a waste of money 99% of the time, but wtf scenario happens once in a while.

Hmm, let’s take an already bankrupt government, and put a financial criminal in charge.

^ Which would you rather have, a guy that built a $10 billion company and has the backbone to tell people “no”, or some politician with zero fiscal experience upping the entitlements and the taxes on all of us?

Don’t forget Minnesota. They elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken.

WRT Trump, his I don’t give a fuq attitude is refreshing, but he’s just too much of a wacko. I respect him as a ruthless businessman, but would be embarrassed to have him as POTUS.

President Obama can’t run again, so those aren’t really our choices now.

It always amazes me the lack of sense Americans have, they get dupped over and over again.

He’s going to take all the money, exit unscathed, and leave everyone screwed. That’s what he does , he’s very straight forward about it.

whats his trump card??

Hillary or Bernie Sanders are just as liberal, if not more so than obama

^ Bernie yes, Hillary not so much.

^ No I disagree. Trump is wealthy enough that his driving force now is power. For Americans getting dupped over and over again, you can say the EXACT same thing about Obama. And Obama basically told you his plan is big govt, tax and spend. Trump wants to secure the border (as was promised but never happened), and he has the fiscal knowledge and responsibility and knows the US is on its way to becoming Greece if we keep on this road. Ultimately, you have to reform social security, pensions, and Medicare/Medicaid, that’s almost $3 trillion in spending, not including defense.

If we continue to elect hand-out democrats, we’re just all participating in 1 giant pyramid scheme, where the money will run out someday.

He took over his father’s real estate development company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

And the line of thinking that a president with a head for business and finance will solve the country’s problems doesn’t make sense to me. After all, it was our industry that was primarily responsible for tanking the economy. Of course, we tend to display selective memories around here…

However, Bernie might still be more appealing to some right wing voters compared to Hillary. Even if he is more liberal, many male voters are sexist and don’t actually research the candidates. I’m not at all joking.

Itera:“he has the fixcal knowledge and responsability”

I don’t think I could say that about a person who went through 4 corporate bankrupcies precisely because of his mismanagement and lack of business sense.

he’s a racist wacko

Well said. I agree 100%

Hillary’s target audience are minorities, the poor, and women and is focusing on wealth redistribution for the “average american”. In what ways is she more conservative than Barry?

Knowledge is irrelevant for candidates like Trump, who will most likely write policies based on personal ideology. For instance, even if Trump were to be presented with irrefutable evidence that increasing minimum wages would increase living standards universally, he would probably still oppose increasing minumum wages.

Of course, financial knowledge would be extremely advantageous to candidates who will actually put this to good use, like Arnold, Bloomberg or Mitt Romney. It is disappointing that popular support shifts towards candidates who communicate ideological positions. It would be better, in my opinon, to elect leaders with no ideology.

Those are her talking points. Look at her actual voting record in the Senate.

trump been bankrupt more than rahul has abs