$20 tip vegas for free upgrade. Is this real?

So i booked the room for my buddies. but im a blue card expedia member so i know i wont get a free upgrade. so i asked google how to get free uogrades and they told me about the olde $20 trip. does this work? any suggestion on how to improve odds of free upgrade?

if you have to pay $20, it’s not a free upgrade

you just dont listen kid, good luck

Did you text my boy Ricky?

we got into a guestlist on friday. if ghostbar sucks or we dont pull chicks. i’ll send him a message. gotta give the free way a shot first.

Ghostbar/Rain/Playboy all suck. All the best though.

Just ask. Seriously. Be nice and say something about why this trip is special and just ask. If they have the availability, you’ll get upgraded.

I’ve done this too many times to count.

If you try to offer a bouncer $20 they will laugh at you.

well i dont really kno what to expect at ghostbar. but if they allow 5 dudes to be in a guest list i have an idea on what i will expect. but at least its free and its a last minute kind of thing. we have t owait for a buddy who just drove off sf a 1.5 hrs ago. so he wont be here until 4ish. then with traffic to vegas its around 10ish? wont be ready until 11ish. so we cant really be choosy. and i kno that about bouncers. what they want is women. so i can just bribe a chick a drink to get in for free. hilarious though. last time we were here bouncer called us a rookie nd told us about the ratio system. 10 minutes later we show up with hot chuicks. the guy rofled. and let us in.

^ Homo.