"Pain Itself" in Latin on Imageuploader

Anyone know why Lorem Ipsum (pain itself) comes up when you hit the image button? I googled this phrase and saw it is sometimes used as filler text for a site to display the available area to type. But who chooses this stuff lol?

Parts of this work by Cicero displayed sometimes are pretty deep.

“Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consecteur, adipisci velit.” There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain.

That Cicero phrase is the story of my life … I gotta memorize that. Meanwhile, I have this latin phrase for you… Manus manum lavat “One hand washes the other” Might come in useful when dealing the the BSD in your life.

There is a story about one hand washing the other. The first scene depicts people with the most extravagant meal in front of them. However the only utensil they have is a three foot fork that they see as useless. They are unable to eat with their hands and have a three foot fork. They are in hell. They cant touch this marvelous meal; they are forced to sit there and starve as they are unable to use this three foot fork. The days pass on and they grow skinny. People come in every day in hell and serve them fresh, aromatic food which they are unable to eat. They are in hell. The second scene depicts people with the most extravagant meal in front of them. However the only utensil they have is a three foot fork that they see as useful. They cannot use it for themselves but since they are a couple of feet across from each other, they can help each other out in this situation. They are in heaven. I think this can be viewed through the M&A lens of a merger with the numerals representing the value gained (equal merger). Sometimes 1 + 1 = 0 (loss of value/bankrupt) Sometimes 1 + 1 = 2 (nothing gained, nothing lost) Sometimes 1 + 1 = 3+ (synergy) Obviously there are other scenarious in between these numbers (variables), but the main point of ‘washing the other hand’ is something that in my opinion is necessary to gain synergy in an equal merger.

^^^^and that story is how I’m going to nail my interview…booyaaaaa!