If Roger Goodell had any pride left he would retire

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cowboys-decal-proves-roger-goodell-is-a-joke_us_57af2de4e4b0ae60ff029ef1

If I were Mr. Jones, I would wear the decal and offer to pay the fine instead to the families of the fallen officers, or some other charity.

F— Roger Goodell.

That POS should clearly GTFO!

Always knew Greenie was a big HuffPo guy.

So what do you guys think about the Zeke Elliott suspension? (Hatred/love of the Cowboys aside…)

First (and I’m obviously a Cowboy fan), let me say that I think Zeke is generally an idiot and really needs to grow up pretty quick. I wouldn’t label him as a “bad guy” , just an overall dumbass.

However, I think this “protect the shield” nonsense has gone too far. These days, players are getting 4-6 game suspensions merely because Roger Goodell doesn’t like them. Or he wants to flex his muscle.

Even the lead investigator on this case (a woman, to boot), said that she would have recommended no punishment. I guess RG didn’t get the memo or he just doesn’t care. Why go through the farce of having an investigation if your mind is already made up?

yea zeke not a bad guy for beating his gf LOL

I think my feelings on Goodell are pretty obvious. I haven’t followed the Elliott case at all, but overall, fuck Roger Goodell. Best part of winning the trophy last year was watching that idiot have to sit there and smile with Brady.

Unfortunately with said GOAT still kicking around I don’t think the Cowboys will get to enact the same revenge. Maybe in a few years.

When I first heard the claims she made, I thought he should not only be suspended, he should be thrown out of the league. However, the Columbus district attorney chose not to bring charges against him because she made inconsistent statements and told friends to lie. There were also witnesses who contradicted at least some of her claims and some of the bruises she claims he made were determined to have resulted from injuries that had to have occurred at a time when he was away and had no contact with her. If all this had happened in Dallas and the Dallas prosecutor decided not to bring charges, I would be more than a little suspect, but there’s no reason for prosecutors in Columbus to bury anything.

I’m obviously biased here, but it’s kind of BS that he gets to play against the Giants week 1 before serving his suspension.