MAGA

holy ****, the stink eye killdawg gave michelle as soon as she turned her head away was priceless.  Smiling to her face and evil eye as soon as she turns.  classic killdawg.

KISS MY CONVERSE.

Scary to imagine how crooked H could have been president.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

breathtaking

KISS MY CONVERSE.

wow, Pres Trump whipping it out in front of everyone.  ****ing amazing.

KISS MY CONVERSE.

I want the Down syndrome trump daughter. Marla maple one 

^leave barron out of this

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Incredible. 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hpracing007 wrote:

Incredible. 

you do realize he didn’t really say anything of substance in 16 minutes right?

Johnny Manziel has announced that he’s attempting an NFL comeback. Trump is already MAGA!

RIP

el_macca17 wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

Incredible. 

you do realize he didn’t really say anything of substance in 16 minutes right?

Well, he said he’s going to spend a ton of money on stuff. And he’s anti-trade. But he loves god. 

I really can’t tell what political party he’s supposed to represent.

^ The Trump Party.

This space available.

sooooo……no pardon for Hilldawg. 

KISS MY CONVERSE.

RIP

RIP

igor555 wrote:

wow

http://www.citizensforethics.org/press-release/trump-now-violating-const...

He’s just getting a head start on the usual presidential wanking on the law of the land.

RIP bchad - the long-winded peacemaker of AF

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

igor555 wrote:

uh hoh N Korea wildin’ out

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201701201049792712-north-korea-missile-laun...

igor…man you really go to some ****ty “news” sites. First Gawker, then Buzzfeed, and now Sputnik? They’re a Russian propaganda site. They’re basically Russian Buzzfeed only owned by Putin.

Reminds me of this quote from one of the best 80’s movies of all time: “Always…no, no. Never forget to check your references.”

Sweep the Leg wrote:

igor555 wrote:

uh hoh N Korea wildin’ out

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201701201049792712-north-korea-missile-laun...

igor…man you really go to some ****ty “news” sites. First Gawker, then Buzzfeed, and now Sputnik? They’re a Russian propaganda site. They’re basically Russian Buzzfeed only owned by Putin.

Reminds me of this quote from one of the best 80’s movies of all time: “Always…no, no. Never forget to check your references.”

1 person, meme and text

RIP

Argh, Trump interrupted my sleep schedule, and I didn’t really get anything from that (markets didn’t care, meh MX bounced a bit and I rolled over some call options). 

It was a great speech, but a two problems. First to give him credit, yes someone needs to give the country back to the people, that’s a great message guy. But is he really interested in doing that, his motivations are seriously questionable. Even if he is interested in doing that, he will fail because the analysis of root cause is wrong – the country is NOT a captive of government (where he will ”drain the swamp”), the country is a captive of the corporations (which in turn own the government). He has nothing for putting the corporations back on the leash, and so they will continue to own government, concentrate wealth, and destroy the people. His “growing the economy at 4%” will achieve nothing, since that new wealth will only concentrate into the hands of the elite, and new externalities will be born.

Sorry Drumpfster, this is the big league. Try harder. 

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

laughlaughlaugh. Their videos are top notch.

Keep your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free and the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

I extinguish my lamp beside the golden door!

White Americas idea of free speech is that they are free to say anything but if anyone else says anything it is an outrage - Winston Churchill

I feel like this has not gotten enough attention. It was the highlight of the inauguration. a clear proclamation that the U.S. has turned its back on self degradation and the pursuit of our highest human values is our new direction. If there is a god it was shining bright at this moment. 

Lyrics:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/missouri-state-chorale-now-we-bel...

i wonder what Hillary would have planned for her inauguration. Maybe the inspirational messages of Jay Z, Big Sean and Beyoncé, like at her rallies?  Their music is such an inspiration:

KISS MY CONVERSE.

Oath of office and Hail to the Chief:

Turd Fergeson wrote:
…i wonder what Hillary would have planned for her inauguration. Maybe the inspirational messages of Jay Z, Big Sean and Beyoncé, like at her rallies?  

HA!! I liked when she hugged Bon Jovi. WTF. indecision

[Deleted]

White Americas idea of free speech is that they are free to say anything but if anyone else says anything it is an outrage - Winston Churchill

Ahaha, Drumf press sec seems to be wound up at the reporting regarding the turnout during the swearing in,

Anyone watched it? What a wanker.

Keep your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free and the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Guys, NO ONE HAD NUMBERS LOL

^ finally, we have a president and crew that will hold the lying press accountable!

Shamelessly stolen

Short brief Spicer