MAGA

LOL

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Now it’s Beautiful Ted!

A great leader with a kind heart who can forgive his former opponents, so inspirational! 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

“These courageous patriots did not shed their blood, sweat, and tears so that we could sit at home while others tried to erase their legacy and destroy our proud American heritage. For the sake of our freedom and for the sake of our children, we are going to work, we are going to fight, and we are going to win, win, win.

We will not bend. We will not break. We will never give in. We will never give up. We will never back down. We will never surrender. And we will always fight on to victory.

Because we are Americans. And our hearts bleed red, white, and blue.

We are one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God. And together, we will make America wealthy again, we will make America strong again, we will make America safe again, and we will make America great again.” - President Trump

Bwahaha! Just when you think the corporate-liberals can’t get any stupider! laugh

Corporate fascism is resisting itself, with…ice cream!

Ya just can’t make this **** up.

Be even funnier if Ben & Jerry is now the target of protests for their discriminatory representation of minorities on their packaging.

purealpha wrote:

Corporate fascism is resisting itself, with…ice cream!

Ya just can’t make this **** up.

Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool. I will call you later.

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Average Trump supporter’s intelligence level = big league! Very, very large brains.

hpracing007 wrote:

Average Trump supporter’s intelligence level = big league! Very, very large brains.

QED

RIP

RIP

Ugh markets are down…. President Trump warned the people who they should vote for if they wanted to keep winning and some didn’t listen, sad.

2 people, people smiling, text

RIP

Two tweets on 12/21/18 by the President of the United States.

1) https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076239448461987841

His visualization of what the border wall would look like.

2) https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076256868190834689

That’s him pretending to sign a blank sheet of paper.

A great tweet:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075846949427908608

About the wall… It’s a shame that the democrats (the party of crime) is not willing to give the American people what they want and need.

They should cut foreign aid, pro-rata or targeting the countries that don’t like us, to build the wall. Why are we borrowing money to give to others?

The foreign aid canard has been debunked extensively on this message board.  For every $1 US gives in aid, we get $1.5 in aid related spend.  So foreign aid is a profit center for US.  

hpracing007 wrote:

A great tweet:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075846949427908608

About the wall… It’s a shame that the democrats (the party of crime) is not willing to give the American people what they want and need.

They should cut foreign aid, pro-rata or targeting the countries that don’t like us, to build the wall. Why are we borrowing money to give to others?

Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool. I will call you later.

From his facebook page:

RIP

BUILD THAT WALL!

hpracing007 wrote:

BUILD THAT WALL!

Says a guy who’s clearly never hooked up with a Mexican chick.

$100.00 says I’m right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

BUILD THAT WALL!

Says a guy who’s clearly never hooked up with a Mexican chick.

$100.00 says I’m right.

LOL you have no clue, you’d eat your words if you knew where I’m from, chico

though i do not like opportunist illegals. wall is a waste of money. has no economic impact except to help lower class us peeps from cheaper competition. we just need harsher punishment to deter efforts as oppose to wasting money on infrastructure.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

A wall would cost $20Bn and several billion a year in upkeep, all to stop…what exactly?

Terrorists are more likely to come from Canada, drugs come from legal ports of entry, and the majority of illegals come by air.

So either we need to shut down all legal entry into the united states, or realize Trump is shutting down the government because he doesn’t care about facts.

“Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes? They don’t build walls because they hate the people on the outside, but because they love the people on the inside.” President Trump

Lead by example wealthy liberals… tear down your own walls, fences, and gates and make your guards give up their guns before you sacrifice the nation’s safety for political reasons!