MAGA

hpracing007 wrote:

“Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes? They don’t build walls because they hate the people on the outside, but because they love the people on the inside.” President Trump

Lead by example wealthy liberals… tear down your own walls, fences, and gates and make your guards give up their guns before you sacrifice the nation’s safety for political reasons!

This quote is actually very concerning to me. We all know that Donald Trump doesn’t mean this at all, we know that Trump has a long history of racism, has a history of saying that Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers, that they’re gang members. Trump has said lie after lie concerning Mexican immigrants/asylum seekers.

Now here he comes and puts on the mask regurgitating the talking points and speech given to him by Miller.

How different is Trump from the people that only sounds like this quote above? Do conservatives really believe that the wall is for protection? Or are they just hiding the racism and talking like the above? Trump isn’t a politician that hides behind a mask, he lays out his beliefs in his extemporaneous remarks. But what about the people who follow him, the ‘moral’ conservative?  

President Trump has no racist history, it’s all manufactured by the press. He said he loved Hispanics. And he loves Americans. The press hears that he says he is against illegal aliens and is a nationalist and twist it to say he’s a white nationalist. 

If the wall isn’t for protection, why did Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, Obama ect support a barrier before? They are clearly opposing only because their candidate was a loser and they are sacrificing America safety while being protected to the max with our tax dollars.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

lol this isnt a mongolian horde led by genghis khan looking to rape and pillage. its a bunch of poor desperate disorganized folks in search of a minimum wage. a wall is not going to keep them out. we will waste money on a wall, and they will figure anotehr way to sneak in. its a waste of money.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

The Wall was built by Brandon Stark, also known as Brandon the Builder, in the Age of Heroes. At first, it was built to keep out the White Walkers, but later, as they past into legend, it was to keep out the Wildlings. The illegal immigrants would cross the border to rob, destroy property, steal women, and generally terrorize the good people of Westeros. 

So how did they accomplish this with an 800 foot high Wall spanning the border? They used boats to go around it or used ladders. 

Just because it’s possible get around or break-in, doesn’t mean we should give up and leave the border wide open. When I lived in a bad part of town and read stories on my street about home invaders kicking down doors and doing home invasions, I didn’t stop closing and locking my doors and windows.

look at what they caravan did at Mexico’s southern border.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

a desperate dog bites when cornered. if faced with similar prospects i would have done the same thing. does that make me a criminal? no. but its just human nature. i imagine if they just let them through, these people woulda just gotten a minimum wage job, which still prolly pays 4x the average wage where they live. 

i think any repub to support this measure is fiscally irresponsible and a hypocrite. let us get this balanced budget going!

What about poor and unemployed/underemployed Americans though? If you just open the borders, you are going to flood the market with labor and really hurt those trying to get by who are hear legally. America first!

hpracing007 wrote:

Just because it’s possible get around or break-in, doesn’t mean we should give up and leave the border wide open. When I lived in a bad part of town and read stories on my street about home invaders kicking down doors and doing home invasions, I didn’t stop closing and locking my doors and windows.

Does your door cost $5B (assuming Trump can actually finish a project on budget) and require tens of millions in upkeep each year?

Comparing the most powerful nation’s spending to my own, don’t see where that’s going.

$5B is not that much compare to the overall federal budget. We gave like $50B in foreign aid alone. Cut that by 10% for 1 year and build the wall.

hpracing007 wrote:

What about poor and unemployed/underemployed Americans though? If you just open the borders, you are going to flood the market with labor and really hurt those trying to get by who are hear legally. America first!

frankly i dont care about them. those people are entitled, plus they can vote so politicians must bend to them.  at the end of the day i am against illegal immigration because very likely they will become the future poor. if i am forced to share though, id rather share it with people with a similar culture as me and at far fewer numbers!

hpracing007 wrote:

Comparing the most powerful nation’s spending to my own, don’t see where that’s going.

$5B is not that much compare to the overall federal budget. We gave like $50B in foreign aid alone. Cut that by 10% for 1 year and build the wall.

I know you’re trolling, for the most part, but what do you actually think the wall will accomplish? We don’t have an immigration problem. Actually, check that, we do. We don’t have enough immigrants (legal or illegal) to fill jobs Americans won’t do. Ask anyone that owns a business in landscaping, construction, or a large farm how hard it was to get workers in 2018. Trump’s asinine stance on Mexicans negatively impacted many business owners that voted for him. 

Building a wall to keep America safe? America is the safest it’s been since the 1930’s and crime continues to drop. The only thing the wall does is create fear among older voters. Fear gets people to the polls. Fear is how you get elected. That’s the purpose of the wall.

Sweep the Leg wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

Construction jobs, amiright?

I know you’re trolling, for the most part, but what do you actually think the wall will accomplish? We don’t have an immigration problem. Actually, check that, we do. We don’t have enough immigrants (legal or illegal) to fill jobs Americans won’t do. Ask anyone that owns a business in landscaping, construction, or a large farm how hard it was to get workers in 2018. Trump’s asinine stance on Mexicans negatively impacted many business owners that voted for him. 

Building a wall to keep America safe? America is the safest it’s been since the 1930’s and crime continues to drop. The only thing the wall does is create fear among older voters. Fear gets people to the polls. Fear is how you get elected. That’s the purpose of the wall.

Here are a few facts.

-There is already a wall/barrier on huge parts of the U.S. border. This has expanded almost constantly through the years, supported loudly and funded by both parties. Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, Senator Clinton.

-Both parties have provided funding for walls around the World. I believe a wall in Jordan is the most recent.

-US law forbids entry into the country without approval.

I’m not meaning to be dense. But what’s the debate? The speed at which the wall is expanded? Sounds like it is all smoke and mirrors. A distraction. I wonder what we are missing….

It’s purely political at this point. Try to smear and stop any idea Trump supports, even if they openly supported it in the past. They need material for the 2020 election.

hpracing007 wrote:

“Some have suggested a barrier is immoral. Then why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences, and gates around their homes? They don’t build walls because they hate the people on the outside, but because they love the people on the inside.” President Trump

Lead by example wealthy liberals… tear down your own walls, fences, and gates and make your guards give up their guns before you sacrifice the nation’s safety for political reasons!

That’s really funny, you got that from Joey character on Friends, right?

hpracing007 wrote:

There is no pleasing the permanent-victims of the right wing. For years the narrative was the biblical tinged America is the shining city on the hill.   Libs gagged, but conservatives won the argument, now everyone believes America is the shining city, and like all shiny things they want some.  But no, no, no…you are a bunch of marauding infidels if you want what we told you is really awesome.  Oh, and for ****z and giggles we are going to cut any foreign aid you were getting that might have helped keep you where you are.  Conservatives created this problem, and they will own it in 2020.

I haven’t watched friends so no clue what you’re talking about.

The permanent victims are the left, screaming and crying racism, sexism, xenophobia when the President of the United States tries to do anything to bring Americans together even if it’s something they agree with. It’s old and Americans can see that the left are selling them out.

All this banter just makes me laugh.

President Trump campaigned on building the wall. If he back tracks on that promise, it would be the end (so to speak) of his Presidency as his base supports the wall both in the effort to reduce illegal immigration, and in the more general philosophy of immigration policy. 

Yep, at every rally, “Build that wall! Build that wall! Build that wall!”

the most hilarious is how the left says, open the Govt and we’ll negotiate, President Trump, one of the greatest deal makers in the history of the world, wouldn’t ever fall for that!

Sweep the Leg wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

1. the typical immigrant takes on **** work for **** pay which is why most legal citizen/migrant would not take the job. kick out the immigrants and the price will rise incentiving people to take the job.

2. let us assume that there is shortage, are you advocating the legalization of any type of immigrants. if that is argument that is fine, but then i will also argue for the removal of minimum wage. let us pay them the market rate and remove the minimum wage subsidies making it uneconomic for them to stay. (it’ll also negatively affect the low quality americans)

3. any person of low quality will ultimately be a negative npv to the country. what the average americans gets in cheaper **** now, is increased taxes for the rich in the future. if we must subsidize, then we should do it to fewer people who have at least an ancestral claim with similar cultural leanings.

I can’t go to imgur at work so I can’t directly post this gif, but check it out. It’s SFW.

https://i.imgur.com/85bfYhi.gifv

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Trump’s a liar, and an idiot.

I trust that the American public will wake up and see this.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

100% wrong, people need to wake up and see how great of a job he’s done as President.

Nerdyblop wrote:

2. let us assume that there is shortage, are you advocating the legalization of any type of immigrants. if that is argument that is fine, but then i will also argue for the removal of minimum wage. let us pay them the market rate and remove the minimum wage subsidies making it uneconomic for them to stay. (it’ll also negatively affect the low quality americans)

I am actually for open borders and no minimum wage.

hpracing007 wrote:
S2000magician wrote:

100% wrong, people need to wake up and see how great of a job he’s done as President.

His lies are well documented.

100% right.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Nerdyblop wrote:

I am actually for open borders and no minimum wage.

haha me too. it would be nice to have maids in the us. hopefully we can get away paying them 1.5k a year like in the philippines cuz quite honestly. that is their worth.

“We, as a country, either have borders or we don’ t. IF WE DON’T HAVE BORDERS, WE DON’T HAVE A COUNTRY!” President Trump

hpracing007 wrote:

“We, as a country, either have borders or we don’ t. IF WE DON’T HAVE BORDERS, WE DON’T HAVE A COUNTRY!” President Trump

effective border security doesn’t equal wall.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S., undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

-President Donald Trump

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017