Sign up  |  Log in

MAGA

igor555 wrote:

s2k is fake news!

Very fake news. wink

And Then I Was Right wrote:

igor555 wrote:

s2k is fake news!

Very fake news. wink

This guy, I like a lot.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

And Then I Was Right wrote:

igor555 wrote:

s2k is fake news!

Very fake news. wink

haha welcome back!

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

hpracing007 wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

The wall is not pointless. Did you see the migrant caravan break through Mexican’s southern border? We need to build it, the Democrats have supported barriers in the past, and are willing to keep the govt shut down and put Americans lives at risk for a political victory, this will end up harming them in the long run. On top of that the media is throwing out claims for racism… for building a wall! Americans see through this garbage and that’s why Trump won by such a huge margin (popular vote is bs)

Trump didn’t win because America wants to build a wall. Trump won because the Democratic Party severely underestimated just how strong the hatred was for Hillary Clinton among middle of the pack voters.

Trump won because he had the best policies and that’s what the people wanted, end of story. Any other hypothesis you come up with or the media hypothesizes is condesending and assumes that Trump supporters can’t think for themselves. The liberals think that’s true and aren’t shy to say it but I don’t think anyone on the receiving end of that cricism has ever changed their mind because someone feels that way about them so it’s pointless and alienating.

Trump supporters can think for themselves, that’s not the problem.  It’s what they do when they think for themselves that is the problems.  I was in Dallas last week, and saw this story on the news for Tarrant county (a very big place). Some republican leaders want to remove Dr. Shafi a republican and a surgeon from a city council seat because he’s a moslem and might bring in sharia law.  That’s just so idiotic, bigoted and ignorant.  Sorry HP, hope that’s not condescending.  

hpracing007 wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

hpracing007 wrote:

The wall is not pointless. Did you see the migrant caravan break through Mexican’s southern border? We need to build it, the Democrats have supported barriers in the past, and are willing to keep the govt shut down and put Americans lives at risk for a political victory, this will end up harming them in the long run. On top of that the media is throwing out claims for racism… for building a wall! Americans see through this garbage and that’s why Trump won by such a huge margin (popular vote is bs)

If trump had the best policies, then why did he lose the popular vote by 3 million vote?

Trump didn’t win because America wants to build a wall. Trump won because the Democratic Party severely underestimated just how strong the hatred was for Hillary Clinton among middle of the pack voters.

Trump won because he had the best policies and that’s what the people wanted, end of story. Any other hypothesis you come up with or the media hypothesizes is condesending and assumes that Trump supporters can’t think for themselves. The liberals think that’s true and aren’t shy to say it but I don’t think anyone on the receiving end of that cricism has ever changed their mind because someone feels that way about them so it’s pointless and alienating.

If trump won because he had the best policies, then why did he lose the popular vote by 3 million votes?  If HRC was such a bad candidate why did she get 3 million more votes than djt? For all of clinton’s lies, she never told americans that they don’t need to change nuttin, big government will fix all their problems.

“The more multiracial, multiethnic, multicultural, multilingual America becomes—the less it looks like Ronald Reagan’s America—the more dependably Democratic it will become,”

“The Democratic Party is hostile to white men, because the smaller the share of the U.S. population that white men become, the sooner that Democrats inherit the national estate.”

A column tweeted by Trump. It’s sad that this is why Trump is popular.

the truth hurts, but its better to ackowledge it  than to be ignorant of it. minorities are typically democrat because tehy are more likely to be poor. democrats give money to the poor so that makes sense. what i dont udnerstand are poor whites. they are either dumb or racist imo.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

There is no shortage of white men who hate Trump and his policies. I think it is great that the democratic party wants to look as diverse as possible but I think it is bad that the democratic party lacks diversity of thought. The platform of identity politics, virtue signaling shouting down opposing views, labeling dissenters as racists/bigots/xenophobes is not working now and is not going to work in the long term for the democrats. Embracing people who differ from you is important but there comes a point when satisfying the desires of one person tramples the liberties of another. Nuanced conversation and building an understanding by engaging opposing viewpoints in thoughtful discussion is important and that is clearly missing from both political parties.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Nerdyblop wrote:

the truth hurts, but its better to ackowledge it  than to be ignorant of it. minorities are typically democrat because tehy are more likely to be poor. democrats give money to the poor so that makes sense. what i dont udnerstand are poor whites. they are either dumb or racist imo.

Anyone that isn’t in the top ~1-5% are ‘poor’ by the GOP standards.

But people who fear immigrants or have cultural anxiety prefer trump. https://www.prri.org/research/white-working-class-attitudes-economy-trade-immigration-election-donald-trump/

 high class  is oproly only 5% of pop. upper middle is 5 to 15. middle is 15 to 35.  poor ppl starts 35 and above. anyways i dont understand why the repubs win. its like they can fool poor retards. a tax cut only helps the rich because they pay all the taxes. i was talking to this poor person once and told him this, and he was insulted cuz he was talking about his net pay vs gross pay. anyways what i can summize from that is most are retards.

also all this diversity is good is bull crap. if you look at history and even in the majority of countries, diversity for the most part is hurtful. it brigns about more problems and arguments. us is more of an exception where multiple races can be successful. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Amazing spread Mr. President!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hpracing007 wrote:

Amazing spread Mr. President!

For those of you that aren’t aware – Trump gave the Clemson team a Mcdonald’s banquet for winning the championship game.

Because nothing says presidential like a cold Big Mac.

there is nothing more american than mickey’s D

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

President Trump definitely leads by example. Thanks to him, I know what I’m having for dinner. America first!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hpracing007 wrote:

President Trump definitely leads by example. Thanks to him, I know what I’m having for dinner. America first!

I would have to stop hanging out with you if you invited me over for a dinner party and you catered McDonalds.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

you say that until you smoke some bud. and i got 50 frigging nuggets and friessssss/

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Anyone else remember when legitimate news organizations had to ask if Obama was an asset for a hostile nation? Anyone else a little curious why Trump defends Russia so much?
 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/01/trump-russia-putin-burden/580477/

hpracing007 wrote:
President Trump definitely leads by example.

His examples being a liar, a misogynist, a coward, and a moron.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Black Swan wrote:

I’m with HP on this one. Not sure what crawled up S2k’s butt?

S2000magician wrote:

His examples being a liar, a misogynist, a coward, and a moron.

Cool.

Now … how about answering my questions?

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:
Black Swan wrote:
I’m with HP on this one. Not sure what crawled up S2k’s butt?

S2000magician wrote:
His examples being a liar, a misogynist, a coward, and a moron.

Cool.

Now … how about answering my questions?

What you lack in originality you make up for in … um … nothing on which I can put my finger.

Did you, in fact, ask any questions?

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

That’s really interesting.

Now … how about answering my question?

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:
That’s really interesting.

Now … how about answering my question?

You never asked a question.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Nerdyblop wrote:

you say that until you smoke some bud. and i got 50 frigging nuggets and friessssss/

That’s a different kind of dinner party though. If I’m dressing up, I aint tryna eat donalds. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

I would eat McDonald’s at a dinner party in a tux.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

S2000magician wrote:

Black Swan wrote:
That’s really interesting.

Now … how about answering my question?

You never asked a question.

Its their, try harder.

Now… how about answering my question?

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

hpracing007 wrote:

President Trump definitely leads by example. Thanks to him, I know what I’m having for dinner. America first!

Now this story about burgers is what I call a nothingburger.  That russia collusion stuff, somethingburger.

Black Swan wrote:
Its their … .

My confidence is inspired.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

Black Swan wrote:
Its their … .

My confidence is inspired.

You missed the wrong use of “its”.

Now… Answer my question.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:
S2000magician wrote:
Black Swan wrote:
Its their … .

My confidence is inspired.

You missed the wrong use of “its”.

Now… Answer my question.

You haven’t asked a question, and you’re tiresome.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/