Black Swan wrote:

See the source image

His neck looks like labia

Image result for trump hero savior

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Not my proudest fap.

I’m starting to think that maybe Trump knew something about Russia’s interference into the 2016 election and didn’t say anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/us/politics/trump-russia-fbi.html

Deal with it Poops!Image result for trump hero wonderful

Black Swan wrote:

Deal with it Poops!Image result for trump hero wonderful

At least I got you to acknowledge that ‘it’ exists. I’ll take the W

It is America being back, baby!

Image result for trump hero wonderful

From last year, but it could have been today’s cover as well.

Lol, that is so last year!  Maybe you missed it!

Related image

Trump is a chump.

From transcript of ABC interview.  Question is whether Kim Jong Un is still building nuclear weapons.

Way better than the **** job Obama did, sad!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

frisian wrote:

Trump is a chump.

From transcript of ABC interview.  Question is whether Kim Jong Un is still building nuclear weapons.

Not only did NK continue their weapons testing (after getting the US to make concessions without getting anything in return) but Iran is now about to start violating the terms of the agreement, thanks the the US violating the deal.

Is this the art of the deal?

Trump doing everything he can to curry favor with the Saudis thinking it position his bratty kids in the future for RE deals.  Sad!

Schopenhauer wrote:

Is this the art of the deal?

The Shart of the Deal by Donald Trump

Transcript of ABC interview with the leader of the free world.

^

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

why do you need silly costumes when you can just nuke the **** out of everything.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dallas-federal-building-shooter-latest-hero-in-endless-american-carnage-series-brought-to-you-by-the-nra?ref=wrap

“A personal Facebook page is filled with a “collection of ammunition and swords” and a claim he was about to “defend the modern Republic.” Additionally, per NBC News, he published “vague warnings of an upcoming attack, conspiracy theories about the U.S. government, memes from far-right internet subcultures like 4chan, and misogynist memes.” And how could any page like this be complete without a swastika, and posts about secret pedophile rings and CIA experiments?”

When will DJT condemn radical right wing terrorism?