Sign up  |  Log in

MAGA

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

During a speech today commemorating 9/11, Trump claimed that he went to Ground Zero to help out.  He has claimed this before.  No proof exists.

^does proof to the contrary exist?  

82 > 87
Simple math.

According to the left, President Trump is guilty until proven innocent. And even after proven innocent, still guilty, sad!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Greenman72 wrote:

^does proof to the contrary exist?  

Some context…

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/11/fact-check-did-trump-help-ground-zero-after-9-11-attacks/2289053001/

Trump has a very long history of spewing lies and making ridiculous claims.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Every single person on AF was at 9/11 helping. You can’t prove that we weren’t!

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

frisian wrote:

Greenman72 wrote:

^does proof to the contrary exist?  

Some context…

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/11/fact-check-did-trump-help-ground-zero-after-9-11-attacks/2289053001/

Trump has a very long history of spewing lies and making ridiculous claims.

I asked if there was proof to the contrary, and you provided nothing.  At best, you provided an article that simply said that the chief of the fire battalion did not see him down there.  

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.  

82 > 87
Simple math.

my thoughts and prayers went out to them. thats like helping

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

frisian wrote:

During a speech today commemorating 9/11, Trump claimed that he went to Ground Zero to help out.  He has claimed this before.  No proof exists.

So if a victim (which Trump in this case is!), say a woman, claims some type of assault or abuse and has no proof, you and the libs don’t believe them, amiright6?

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Greenman72 wrote:

frisian wrote:

Greenman72 wrote:

^does proof to the contrary exist?  

Some context…

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/11/fact-check-did-trump-help-ground-zero-after-9-11-attacks/2289053001/

Trump has a very long history of spewing lies and making ridiculous claims.

I asked if there was proof to the contrary, and you provided nothing.  At best, you provided an article that simply said that the chief of the fire battalion did not see him down there.  

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.  

I disagree with who has the burden of proof.

Why shouldn’t Trump have to prove he was at ground zero. My boi Rudy has pics of him there. But Trump doesn’t.

So 2 possibilities exist:
 

1. Trump is such a humble and low-key guy that he didn’t take pics of his humanitarian efforts.

2. The guy who’s lied about it before (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-lied-donating-9-11-charities-article-1.2829908) is lying now.

It’s a judgemental call, and believe it or not, my money is on him lying. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

Does anyone really think Donald Trump would be walking through rubble looking for survivors and generally helping out?  

I don’t know what all he did to help but he’s shown he’s one of the most selfless and compassionate presidents we’ve ever had so, I’d say it’s highly possible

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Trump is a bull$hit artist.  Has been for decades.  Numerous examples of him shamelessly making stuff up.  Some off the top of my head.

He exaggerated his net worth to get on the Forbes richest list in the 80s.

He had pictures of fake covers of Time - him on the cover, of course - in some of his golf clubs.

He used a Sharpie - last week! - to draw a semi-circle that falsely extended an actual hurricane warning graphic into Alabama.  Something a dim-witted 3rd grader might try.

A man who is afraid of stairs and rain, and who avoided Vietnam in part because of bone spurs, claimed he would have rushed into the Parkland school shooting without a weapon to stop the assailant.

He cheats at golf.  There are many stories about him not paying contractors.

And I’ll just this leave this article from November 1991 and you can decide how much of this is true or not.

frisian wrote:

Trump is a bull$hit artist.  Has been for decades.  Numerous examples of him shamelessly making stuff up.  Some off the top of my head.

He exaggerated his net worth to get on the Forbes richest list in the 80s.

He had pictures of fake covers of Time - him on the cover, of course - in some of his golf clubs.

He used a Sharpie - last week! - to draw a semi-circle that falsely extended an actual hurricane warning graphic into Alabama.  Something a dim-witted 3rd grader might try.

A man who is afraid of stairs and rain, and who avoided Vietnam in part because of bone spurs, claimed he would have rushed into the Parkland school shooting without a weapon to stop the assailant.

He cheats at golf.  There are many stories about him not paying contractors.

And I’ll just this leave this article from November 1991 and you can decide how much of this is true or not.

Image result for hillary gif balloons

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

For the record, I seriously doubt he was there.  I think he’s full of sht.  

But Frisian (who is more awesome than average) seems to have such an anti-Republican hatred, it seems he will do anything to bash on anything Republican.  

If it was a Democrat who did these things, would have equal vitriol?  Like when Bill Clinton dodged the draft?  Or when Hillary claimed that she flew into a war zone under fire?  Where were your protests when Obama deported 2.5 million illegal immigrants?  I’m sure that if I dug deeper into my memory banks, I could come up with a very long list of Democrat scandals.  

Granted–I didn’t know you (or AF) then, and you may be equally vocal about the stupidity in the Democrat ranks.  But I have to believe that you’re looking at political events through liberal-colered glasses, and not looking objectively at any facts.  (Of course, that’s just an opinion.)  

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:

(Of course, that’s just an opinion.)  

Do you think that Donald Trump is mentally, emotionally, and psychologically fit enough to serve as the president of the United States?  (Yes or no; with a question of such import, anything besides “yes” is a “no.”)

What about serving as CEO of a Fortune 500 company?  Or the leader of your team at work?  Someone who reports to you?  President of your Homeowners Association?

I wasn’t a fan of W but with respect to him I would have answered yes to all these questions.  Same with HW (a very underrated leader) and Reagan.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/2291590284484594/

Brilliant post, Mr. President! New normal!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

I thought I read that DJT was going to go to ground zero, but then his bone spurs started acting up again.…so he got a note from his doctor.

I

Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool. I will call you later.

Speaking of Dr. Bornstein, remember this one from late 2015?  Why do so many people take dictation from Trump?

Image result for trump doctor letter

Loved that letter!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

So based off liberal/socialist commentary, are you saying Obama should share some of his wealth with Trump? Making a lot of money is all of a sudden a good thing according to the left?

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

I mean, he probably will be sharing with with Trump once Don the Con goes bankrupt…again. LOL, next Obama starts up a real estate company and makes billions!

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

Obama probably would get super rich if he got into real estate development on his name, like Obama Tower, Obama International Hotel, Obama Parc, Obama Apartments, whatever, people love him (and the reason will forever be a mystery to me!)

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Curious and developing story…

Trump’s communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint that spurred standoff between spy chief and Congress, former officials say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trumps-communications-with-foreign-leader-are-part-of-whistleblower-complaint-that-spurred-standoff-between-spy-chief-and-congress-former-officials-say/2019/09/18/df651aa2-da60-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

More on this story… and there are hints that Trump was seeking to use US foreign policy as leverage to achieve personal benefits.  That should be straight “GTFO of the White House immediately” territory, but I don’t know anymore.  We’ll see.

Whistleblower complaint about President Trump involves Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the matter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/whistleblower-complaint-about-president-trump-involves-ukraine-according-to-two-people-familiar-with-the-matter/2019/09/19/07e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

Well, Trump’s lawyer literally just admitted that Trump asked Ukraine to interfere with the election.

Who could have seen this one coming?