Yoga Pants debate

Reference for the Topic: https://www.yahoo.com/style/kellyanne-conway-throws-shade-at-women-who-wear-black-stretch-pants-213241734.html

Anyone can weigh in on this, although a female perspective would add the color this topic really needs.

Begin Rant-

Can we agree that Black stretch pants should not be worn by all women in public and that certain female body types just shouldn’t be sporting this look, just as some male specimens shouldn’t be sporting skinny jeans and banana hammocks? I’ll agree that this is probably a body shaming issue, but I don’t think body shaming is necessarily a bad thing- some people just shouldn’t be wearing certain clothing items for the sake of public decency. Is this a female shaming issue though? If you haven’t been to a yoga class or done any exercise for that matter in the last 24 hours shouldn’t you probably choose a different outfit for going out? This is coming from a guy who has no sense of style and wears cargo shorts and sandals on almost all occasions.

I think she meant that those people have a generic sense of style (they all wear black stretch pants), and not that they have a certain body type.

Yoga pants are a privilege, not a right.

Write that down.

PS Lululemon stores have really good looking saleswomen. Just sayin.

Shouldn’t you shut your mouth? Yoga pants are the greatest thing that’s happened to men since the discovery of the vagina.

ban this fool immediately!

So you enjoy looking at obese chicks with cottage cheese asses spilling out of yoga pants?

Depends who is wearing them.

End of discussion.

It doesn’t matter. These fat girls in yoga pants can get 30 match in one hour on tinder, as far as they know they look gorgeous.

Male thirstiness reached epic levels worldwide. Now the only thing that can save us is some sort of affordable prostitution act, every single dude get his balls fluids professionally drained once a week, then maybe girls will slim down to compete against that.

You guys talking about this sort of thing??

Damnit PA! crying

I say no to yoga pants in public. If you had a teenage or so daughter, would you let her wear that? Not appropriate.

They must be used wisely… With great stretchiness comes great responsibility.

I didn’t expect PA to walk around in a grocery story talking pics like this. Did she find out that you were interested in her?

[original post removed]

You guys are completely ridiculous. That image looks disgusting because those are obviously low quality tights. In reality, a high quality pair of black yoga pants can be put together in a stylish way and can actually be one of the more flattering things a fuller figure woman can wear.

Personal preference for body type aside (this means you, PA)… she looks sharp yes

Image result for pintrest lane bryant utility vest black leggings

Okay I will not comment, but you did not specify the wife not giving her body type preferences. Oh my, I swear I’m not making this up, while reading this thread she just walked by and looked at my screen…

“Why are you looking at that ugly fatty woman? That makes your eyesight bad”.

Is it bad that I read that in a Chinese accent?

i bet PA is a chubby chaser

lol had to bump this

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/959128430020308992

i tell my chick unless we going to the club. ur wearing yoga pants. lol

Obviously, there are a few beached-whales around that should not wear yoga pants and are eyesores.

For the most part, yoga pants are wonderful and I appreciate the women who wear them.

Suggesting women not wear them out is like saying girls shouldn’t wear bikinis at the beach

Have you seen the obesity stats?

Maybe in NE Asia it would be okay, should be banned in the States.