Don the Con Eases Russian Sanctions: Mueller Report

And, like clockwork. Nothing to see here, folks!

Based on the fact that the ships and sailors have not been returned to Ukraine from Russia, I have decided it would be best for all parties concerned to cancel my previously scheduled meeting.in Argentina with President Vladimir Putin. I look forward to a meaningful Summit again as soon as this situation is resolved!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068181367857397760

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

• Maria Butina, who is accused of being a Russian agent, pleaded guilty on Thursday to engaging in a conspiracy against the US.
  • Butina has long been suspected of working with a high-ranking Russian government official to infiltrate the National Rifle Association and influence US policy in favor of Russia.
  • Prosecutors said that Butina, who was indicted earlier this year, and the Russian official worked to create a “back channel” between Russia and the US, using the NRA as a conduit.
  • The NRA has been the subject of heightened scrutiny from congressional investigators since last year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/maria-butina-pleads-guilty-conspiracy-ag...

The sad thing is that she’s not even hot. When I think of Russian spy Natasha I think of 

This is insane:

Maria Butina is now in the United States. Writes to me that D. Trump (member of NRA) really is for cooperation with Russia.

- Torshin, Butina’s Russian boss.

https://twitter.com/torshin_ru/status/698742761160368128

I know it looks like we’re starting to have confirmation that Russia worked with the NRA to fund the GOP in coordination with Trump, but this is just a nothing burger, The multiple indictments are only a distraction and the plea deals aren’t legitimate.

Did you hear about Hilary’s emails?

Roger Stone arrested. BOOMsurprise!

Schopenhauer wrote:

Did you hear about Hilary’s emails?

i did! Lock her up!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

On GRU beginning it’s hacking operation at the apparent public direction of Donald J. Trump

Mueller directly states that Trump himself appears to be catalyst:

Candidate Trump made public statements that included the following: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing”…Within approximately five hours of Trump’s statement, GRU officers targeted for the first time Clinton’s personal office. After candidate Trump’s remarks, Unit 26165 created and sent malicious links targeting 15 email accounts….The investigation did not find evidence of earlier GRU attempts to compromise accounts hosted on this domain. It is unclear how the GRU was able to identify these email accounts, which were not public.,

On Manafort Sharing Internal Polling Data with Russia

Beginning page 136, in a section with significant redactions marked “Grand Jury” (the flavor most open to abuse by Barr), Manafort/Gates knew they were sharing internal campaign polling data with one of the most infamous Russian oligarchs (Oleg Deripaska) via former GRU Intelligence Officer (Kilimnik):

Gates also reported that Manafort instructed him in April 2016 or early May 2016 to send Kilimnik Campaign internal polling data and other updates so that Kilimnik, in turn, could share it with Ukrainian oligarchs. Gates understood that the information would also be shared with Deripaska, <redacted redacted redacted redacted>.

And it was an ongoing, continual flow of campaign data to Russia:

Gates stated that, in accordance with Manafort’s instruction, he periodically sent Kilimnik polling data via ********; Gates then deleted the communications on a daily basis.

This is the most egregious redaction in this section, in a briefing about the internal polling data from Manafort to Gates:

According to Gates, it also included a discussion of “battleground” states, which Manafort identified as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota. Manafort did not refer explicitly to “battleground” states in his telling of the August 2 discussion. <redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted>

Congress has two main duties: legislating and oversight, and asking for the tax returns falls squarely within the province of both of them.

In his request letter, Neal specifically said that Congress wanted to examine the laws governing presidential audits, so as to ascertain if they need to be updated. In other words, legislating.

And, he also noted that there are concerns about Trump’s financial entanglements, and how they may be affecting his governance. In other words, oversight.

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2019/Pres/Maps/Apr10.html#item-1

NEWS: Within a day of the release of the Mueller report, Trump sought to have Don McGahn publicly declare he didn’t consider Trump’s directive that he seek Mueller’s dismissal to be obstruction of justice. McGahn declined.

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Quote:

Former FBI General Counsel—Jim Baker—confirms Andy McCabe’s account of opening counterintelligence investigation on Pres. Trump and briefing it to Gang of Eight. McCabe also said “No one objected. Not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds and not based on the facts.”

Quote:

11h11 hours ago

And it’s important to note that no member of the Gang of Eight— including McConnell, Ryan, Burr, Nunes—have refuted this statement by Andy McCabe: that none of them objected when FBI/DOJ told them FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation on POTUS.

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Link below is to CNN interview with Trump Junior on July 24, 2016, the first day of the Democratic National Convention.  The Republican convention was earlier.

The first question and answer are very revealing.  Note that the Trump Tower meeting was on June 9, 2016, a meeting which Junior helped set up because he was interested in any dirt that the Russians had on Hillary.  This meeting was never reported to the FBI.  And the interview below shows Junior lying his face off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiEGEGcokUc

No collusion!  Too bad so sad!

See the source image

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

See the source image

Gives me goosebumps!

Lol I remember I read that Pepsi ceo talk about how her employees cried when trump won. And some people though the us was going to suck and how they were going to move. Anyways they’re still here and the us is still amazing. 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.