Have you planted any trees ?

Today I received 5 trees that I ordered online. 4 are cherries and one is a walnut , if I get to stay I can watch them grow like my children and if I have to leave then it’s a good deed I’ve left behind. Anyone except Possibly Turd who planted trees ? Do I have to pissss on them for extra Growth ?

I have a shitty habit from the home country to only plant trees that give low hanging fruit so that’s why I chose those.

I throw seeds around all the time.

When I was younger I would get a tree sapling each year from school to plant on Arbor Day. They are large trees now.

I had to dig so deep for these to be planted, further I went the moister things became. I finally had use so much liquid to facilitate the growth, I was so tired after the work, spreading the seed that many times is not easy and can be taxing on your back.

Whoa there buddy, yes we get it. Romance novelist here …

Seed 2.0

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojC0mg2hJCc]

AF After Dark is a scary place

I had a stella cherry tree for awhile, but it ended up dying.

I never plant trees. I dig them up

dadgum squirrels keep planting pecans all around my house in the flower beds. So every spring and fall I go around digging them all up.

metaphorically speaking this means abortions .bahahahaha hahaha ha

#URWelcome

I planted three maples in my parents’ backyard at the end of 1999. Mom’s still there. One of them - a yellow maple - didn’t make it, but the two red maples are pretty big trees now. Nice to look at them and think I had something to do with it.