PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Wii U console for office?

One of our employees is broke so I’m buying a console for our office, so he and the others can play after hours. Which one is the best for a crowd of smart 22 to 30 year olds to play?

Want something that is easy to set up and has a lot of fun multiplayer games that people can just pick up and play, like Madden, or Mario Kart or something.

I realize now that we’re in a different generation than what I grew up in - i would like to keep this simple and safe (since it’s an office environment) and only have games that don’t require online access.

I’d go with Xbox or Playstation, personally. Those are the more popular games. But I’m not sure exactly what your goal is without internet (I only play video games for the internet part)

probably a ps4 or an xbone. Those 2 systems will have sports games on them that you can play on them, and several other multiplayer games.

maybe your broke employee would be better off doing something other than spending his time playing video games. You are trying to be nice and cool but really you are just fcking him over

*on second thoughts maybe keeping the employee broke is good thing for the employer, not sure

Why don’t you ask them what games they like to play?

If they say sports, get them FIFA on PS4.

Otherwise, Super Smash Bros on Wii.

If they were >30 you could just get them an N64 with a copy of goldeneye and mario kart and you’d be all set.

I am partial to Xbox One. Mortal Kombat XL is fun.

A communal office games machine? I dunno if that’s really such a good idea. Depends on the culture of the firm I guess.

What is the context of one of your employees telling you they’re broke if you don’t mind me asking? That’s not something I’d ever want to be telling my boss. You can pick up a 2nd hand console quite cheap so he would have to be really on the bread line for this to be a serious issue for him. Is he being paid a fair wage?

I don’t understand the argument of broke employee -> buy video games for the office, unless the guy has a drinking problem or something, and you want to keep him out of trouble.

Damn I’d be happy to work with someone like you.

xbox 1 and some CoD, halo and maybe some sports games

Gotta have online. Nothing like slaying newbz after a hard day at the office Frank Underwood style.

^ Does he really want to encourage Frank Underwood-like behavior? Frank doesn’t exactly play well with others.

^ It’s an important life lesson. Gotta slay newbz to rise to the top of the leader board. You can be a tryhard casual who thinks their the shit but some 12 year old Asian kid will come out of nowhere and be tea bagging your corpse after handing you a humbling death streak.

^ and his name will be Xx_Milf_Slayer_Xx69, so he’ll be talking about how he slayed your mom while he tea bags you.

^ He’s also be running a modded console, warping across the screen. And when he gets reported, he might be banned for 24hrs. Then he’ll be back at it, cheating again.

How about the Switch? I’m talking about the one by Nintendo, not Adrian Peterson.

Maybe if the office is into cow milking simulations.