CFA being hard

CFA is a joke in terms of being hard. Who ever claims this spent their college studying psychology or gay studies or some things like thiz. For true STEM fields the exams are harder than CFA but retention is somethings else.

Says brosef after passing Zero exams.

tank i will pursue ca from fine country

I have written level 1 brother.

And how does that qualify you to make a blanket statement about CFA (L1, 2, 3) being a joke?

So if it’s so easy you should max out all sections of L2 no prob right - you’re taking it in June, I presume…

My previous job had no relationship to CFA. It was programming and statistical analysis. My future job will maybe have no relationship because I don’t want fundamental analysis. But I have seen the level 2. I can clear it with 150-200 max. It’s hard for people like you majored in English or history

Do you realize how ridiculous it is to make a statement about the difficulty of something you haven’t yet experienced?

this line of thinking is the American way. In here I set my eyes on something and achieve it. Your reasoning is for American schools with children who are told to major in whatever they like . Not here MR

tank. i will give and clear.

go for it my friend. Tell me if you’re in need of help.

yea plz advice deer sirs

Be more specific

#fascinated

Image result for never go full stupid gif

Image result for never go full stupid gif

#hashtagGetsIt

even people like warren buffet, bill gates or steven mnuchin cannot answer the questions of finance

No your limits isiah