When you suit up do you wear any lapel pins?

American flag or anything?

Haven’t found the right occasion, yet.

#stillwaiting

Such a horrible US politician trend.

Oh god no.

Maybe I will when I m 60 and wear red ties and am a senator.

You don’t need to give time a hand to make you look older.

Well, I used to have a fraternity pin that they made us wear at all the events, and there was a group chant and everything. I was the President/VP at some point… Man we were a bunch of douches.

I like to wear a Twisted Sister pin on my uniform.

I rock my CFA lapel pin.

I would wear this

Would you wear it on a suit, to the CFA exam day, though?

Also, are you gonna be taking another level of the CFA, or are you good with level 1 down?

none. Isiah wants to start another career in production of these pins . But will likely change his mind to an animal husbandry business and then change him mind to become an MMA fighter. His money of parents made him spoiled

This one time in college I wore a pledge pin on my ROTC uniform. Bad idea.

Lol, ace definitely has trust fund baby vibes but seems like a nice guy.

Monkey stays with two trust fund babies and the douchebaggery is ridiculous. Monkey wants out !!

He’s definitely got the vibe of someone who was from at least an upper middle class family, who was in a frat. Whether or not hes a trust fund baby, that may be a bit much.

Im going with minimum 500k inheritance

I say 2 million

But ACE is a good guy, he pmed me this morning saying how he is sorry and wished he could work for me. If it wasn’t for exposition of private material I would show his messages, too bad .

Yea he seems like a decent guy from why I can tell.

Isaiah in a nutshell:

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC21NF5rbSk]

Don’t know if his brother is still on the USNA squash team or not, but pretty much all the current members list private prep schools for their high school.

who cares if he comes from money? judge a man by his actions.