Halal meat

Do this form of meat taste different? Discuss please

pretty sure they all get it from the same place in NYC its delicious. Also the seasoning is very good. The sauce is good, its cheap. Halal guys blows, can find many more random stands that are really good outside of midtown. I go for the lamb usually

what about kosher? any good?

isnt Halal kosher? or is kosher halal i cant remember all these peoples needs. I havent found much kosher food to be good (based on the very limited amount I have had, so im not really any expert on the topic) but have had some really good Halal cart street meat as well as some great kebab places and such.

Kosher is just meat prepared according to Jewish law - its good, just stricter requirements - some places are mainstream … Think NYC Katz Deli

I think the requirements are similar as to the killing of the animal but Kosher is Jewish and Halal is Muslim.

Yes I love halal and the lamb

Well Halal meat does not include the meat of pig as it is forbidden and secondly all other Halal (permissible) animals are required to be slaughtered in a specific way.

There’s an Asian supermarket not far from me that has a Halal section. Definitely some interesting animal parts you don’t see in your typical supermarket. I’m tempted to get some lamb shanks for braising one day.

It annoys me how Halal is now a kind of hipster badge of honour. Like you get takeaway menus with little graphic at the bottom with “Now 100% Halal”.

Oh goodie, the animal was killed in a more painful way to please some guy in the sky and his pedo prophet, hold me back before I run down there and order everything thing on the menu.

Nassin Taleb wrote some piece about why everything is going to be halal in the near future, there you have it

https://medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

lamb. delicious (Jim Gaffigan voice)

Smart man.

Pump your own tires ?

Hey CvM, er, I mean Quantwanttobe1996, being that you are supposedly, um, I mean obviously from the part of the world where halal meat is more popular, I would expect you would be the expert, good sir.

Please answer the quant questions

i thought halal meant you must eat meat with hallah?

plz advice deer sir. tank

I am not a muslim my friend, although I have had muslim friends

Tank for the advices.