New WC Moderator: Sweep The Leg

Please welcome Sweep The Leg as a moderator of the Water Cooler. 

Sweep The Leg, thank you for volunteering to help!

****you sweep the leg 

Great, now I can expect to be silenced if I don’t agree with STL’s narcissistic worldview. 

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

A new era of Water Cooler has begun. All south Asians will tremble before great moderator STL and let loose their lamentations to the heavens. 

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

Congrats STL. Make The Water Cooler Great Again.

#MWCGA

#DrainTheSwamp

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Hey, I crave power and authority, can I be a mod?

The consequence of the propagation of second-order simulacra is that, within the affected context, nothing is "real," though those engaged in the illusion are incapable of seeing it

I, the machine, show you a world the way only I can see it.

Golf clap

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

STL, Chief Troll Officer!

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

STL, could you answer how is this going to affect the already high quality standards of posts and threads which WC is widely known for?

The consequence of the propagation of second-order simulacra is that, within the affected context, nothing is "real," though those engaged in the illusion are incapable of seeing it

tank

tank

tank

tank

tank

tank

I will get banned just like my other Polymorphic identities.

Thank

Bye.

This is my signature, it has nothing now. But I hope someday I will become wise and smart to write a darn good signature. For now it is void, I will try to become Smart.

quantwanttobe1996 wrote:

I will get banned just like my other Polymorphic identities.

Thank

Bye.

You spelled tank wrong, brother.

"It is a rational thesis that we are all within a dream; it will be a mystical sanity to say that we are all awake." - G. K. Chesterton

Isaiah_53_5 wrote:

M1Abaraham.

This is my signature, it has nothing now. But I hope someday I will become wise and smart to write a darn good signature. For now it is void, I will try to become Smart.

Chiefs are garbage.  

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Rule #1 of WC moderation - Thou shalt never edit nor nuke the “Witten > Gronk” thread. 

Rule #2 of WC moderation - First learn rule #1. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

Looking forward to some extreme vetting.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

STL, if you do not keep your pledges for anti-immigrant policies around here, I will bring Turd back and start a rebellion.

StallionDis wrote:

****you sweep the leg 

lol, got to love the wc

RIP Bchad

Does this mean no more rape threads?.. How strict is STL?..

I dig it, STL is a good choice.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

Are we going to get a speech or what?  This is crap.

Yes we need an inaugural address laying out your vision for the water cooler as our unelected overlord. 

ltj wrote:

Chiefs are garbage.  

This is the kind of crap I will no longer tolerate in the WC. ltj is lucky I haven’t figured out how to actually use any of my new powers.

Seriously though, I guess I’ll go ahead and outline my view on things so you all can bitch accordingly. At the highest level, my main goal is to be here when things start to spiral out of control like they did last year (and have threatened to a couple times already this year). I’m a much bigger fan of locking threads and telling folks why than outright nuking them. And, one promise I’ll give you right now, I will never, ever edit someone’s post without saying it was me that did so and leave an explanation why. I’m not going to change your posts just because I disagree/you insult me/whatever. Other stuff…

• I’m not a big fan of moderation or censorship, so I’m planning on doing very little actual work.
  • Some things that will cause me to act swiftly:
    • Zero tolerance on doxxing (posting or attempting to post another’s private information). You do this or even threaten to do this and you’re gone. Do not pass Go. Do not collect your $200. Bye.
    • Spamming - This is more subjective so I won’t be too harsh and I’ll give the user public warnings (locking their tread, editing their post and leaving a caring message behind) before anything more severe happens. And I’ll only do this after it’s become extremely obvious and annoying. 
    • Trolling - This one is very difficult to judge so I’ll use what I call the “Blake Test.” So long as you are a good member of the community, that is, you add something/anything of value - investment related material, involved in test prep discussions, maybe it’s just adding humor or a different perspective in the WC - then have fun occasionally trolling people. If the only thing you do is troll, however, I don’t believe you have any place here. Chinese Whispers, I’m looking at you.
    • Personal Attacks - Generally speaking, my attitude is “don’t be a pussy.” There have been times, maybe 2-3 times a year, when things go too far. I’ll probably just lock the thread and let people cool down. You can be a dick, just don’t go nuclear on someone. If you’re having a problem with someone, PM me but unless it’s egregious, you’ll probably get a response along the lines of “don’t be a pussy.”

That’s about it. Don’t expect any mass bannings anytime soon (even you quantwannabe). I’ll just go with the flow until things get crazy. So, in the immortal words of Honest Abe…

Party On Dudes

so if you bold one letter it allows you to skip the censor? That requires a level of focus I just dont have

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Using a Bill & Ted’s reference makes me OK with this so far.  I’m cautiously optimistic.

you know you’re on a sexist forum when it is 50% represented by males, 45% represented by indians and 5% represented by women and the new moderator introduces his rules by saying “don’t be a pussy” forty times. AF cannot be made great again. we’re there man.