New WC Moderator: Sweep The Leg

STL, when will you be releasing your tax returns?

king_kong wrote:

As soon as Hillary releases her emails!

Matt Likes Analysis wrote:

you know you’re on a sexist forum when it is 50% represented by males, 45% represented by indians and 5% represented by women and the new moderator introduces his rules by saying “don’t be a pussy” forty times. AF cannot be made great again. we’re there man.

5% feels high.

This space available.

if STL had any pride left he would retire

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

gringo_bob wrote:

StallionDis wrote:

****you sweep the leg 

lol, got to love the wc

I believe the word you are looking for is wanker?

higgmond wrote:

Matt Likes Analysis wrote:

you know you’re on a sexist forum when it is 50% represented by males, 45% represented by indians and 5% represented by women and the new moderator introduces his rules by saying “don’t be a pussy” forty times. AF cannot be made great again. we’re there man.

5% feels high.

i rounded up to the nearest 5%.

Sweep the Leg wrote:

king_kong wrote:

As soon as Hillary releases her emails!

Respect.

#lockherup #bengazi

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Sweep the Leg wrote:

• Trolling - This one is very difficult to judge so I’ll use what I call the “Blake Test.” So long as you are a good member of the community, that is, you add something/anything of value - investment related material, involved in test prep discussions, maybe it’s just adding humor or a different perspective in the WC - then have fun occasionally trolling people. If the only thing you do is troll, however, I don’t believe you have any place here. Chinese Whispers, I’m looking at you.

Oh god…

The consequence of the propagation of second-order simulacra is that, within the affected context, nothing is "real," though those engaged in the illusion are incapable of seeing it

I, the machine, show you a world the way only I can see it.

birdman12345 wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

• Trolling - This one is very difficult to judge so I’ll use what I call the “Blake Test.” So long as you are a good member of the community, that is, you add something/anything of value - investment related material, involved in test prep discussions, maybe it’s just adding humor or a different perspective in the WC - then have fun occasionally trolling people. If the only thing you do is troll, however, I don’t believe you have any place here. Chinese Whispers, I’m looking at you.

Oh god…

Image result for the bobs

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

birdman12345 wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Oh god…

Don’t worry. The bar is set extremely low.

^In true WC fashion…

82 > 87
Simple math.

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Don’t worry. The bar is set extremely low.

Don’t want to discriminate against alcoholic midgets.

This space available.

Moderators come and go, the wheel of time turns, ages pass, but one constant remain…

qqqwbee still did not hear back from CFAI. STL Will you finally put this case to rest?

comp_sci_kid wrote:

Moderators come and go, the wheel of time turns, ages pass, but one constant remain…

qqqwbee still did not hear back from CFAI. STL Will you finally put this case to rest?

stl do you have the power to sticky that thread?

RIP

comp_sci_kid wrote:

My tasks from easiest to hardest: 1) get ACE to change his name back to p.p; 2) free CvM; 3) unparalize nuppal; and 4) get the CFAI to respond to qqqwbee.

igor555 wrote:

comp_sci_kid wrote:

stl do you have the power to sticky that thread?

I’m not sure. I’m still learning my powers like Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man. 

Also in your room alone, covering the walls with sticky fluid, I assume.

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

Mr Sweep Leg 

Please post a screenshot of what the moderator version of ANALystforum looks like .

Thanks 

This is my signature, it has nothing now. But I hope someday I will become wise and smart to write a darn good signature. For now it is void, I will try to become Smart.

quantwanttobe1996 wrote:

Mr Sweep Leg 

Please post a screenshot of what the moderator version of ANALystforum looks like .

Thanks 

No tanks

quantwanttobe1996 wrote:

Mr Sweep Leg 

Thanks 

Related image

Sweep the Leg wrote:

comp_sci_kid wrote:

My tasks from easiest to hardest: 1) get ACE to change his name back to p.p; 2) free CvM; 3) unparalize nuppal; and 4) get the CFAI to respond to qqqwbee.

def try to get a #FreeCvM petition going.

edit: wait krnyc not in top 4?

RIP

Personally I’m surprised FT hasn’t pitched up yet to campaign for a sticky hall of fame thread.

RIP Bchad

gringo_bob wrote:

Personally I’m surprised FT hasn’t pitched up yet to campaign for a sticky hall of fame thread.

Entirely nominating his own “wisdom”, lol.

1) It would be sweet irony if the face of libertarianism on this site becomes the most interventionist mod AF has ever seen.

2) I hope this nomination doesn’t mean STL will all of a sudden go easy on Chad, who is quite possibly the worst site owner of any 50+ member site on the www.

3) As for the Hall of Fame, STL has zilch power over that.  He’s just a volunteer with a specific role that Chad was more than happy to find to babysit his most rebellious members. 

Telling it like it is on AF since 2007.

former trader wrote:

1) It would be sweet irony if the face of libertarianism on this site becomes the most interventionist mod AF has ever seen.

2) I hope this nomination doesn’t mean STL will all of a sudden go easy on Chad, who is quite possibly the worst site owner of any 50+ member site on the www.

3) As for the Hall of Fame, STL has zilch power over that.  He’s just a volunteer with a specific role that Chad was more than happy to find to babysit his most rebellious members. 

lmao do you have a ranking system by Alexa or just one you have compiled?

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

i think chad does a good job at not being too involved. there would be nothing worse than a site owner who intervened in conversation. it would be like if you’re talking about drugs with your friends and your mom walks in the room.

I’m looking forward to my ban on September 8th tbh.

ltj wrote:

I’m looking forward to my ban on September 8th tbh.

Yeah, sorry in advance for that. Kind of a lose-lose situation for you.

In the mod forum, can you see what happened to itera?

Sweep the Leg: "I’m tired."
KMeriwetherD: "Well, you were basically Legolas in the Battle of Water Cooler."

JBrowntown wrote:

In the mod forum, can you see what happened to itera?

If there is a mod forum, I don’t have access to it. 

I asked for and Chad granted me a very particular set of skills. Imagine I’m Liam Neeson and the WC has stolen my daughter.