New WC Moderator: Sweep The Leg

can you do something about atush/cooler?

el_macca17 wrote:

can you do something about atush/cooler?

Funny you should ask. We’ve been PMing today. I don’t believe he’s playing with a full deck. So he tells me he’s been banned twice (as atush then as hustler) and wonders why I may ban him again. 

I haven’t actually noticed him (as cooler) do anything that deserves a ban. If I’ve missed something, please let me know. I may still request an IP ban just because he doesn’t seem to get the picture, but it’s Friday and I’m lazy. 

What’s wrong with atush? He is not nearly as annoyingly awful as some other people.

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

ohai wrote:

What’s wrong with atush? He is not nearly as annoyingly awful as some other people.

I actually have no idea. I was a mod when he was banned (twice) nor did I pay much attention to him.

Cooler/atush/hustler has been IP banned. He was also using a duplicate account (not sure what name) that was also banned. 

RIP atush, you were one of the best.

The consequence of the propagation of second-order simulacra is that, within the affected context, nothing is "real," though those engaged in the illusion are incapable of seeing it

I, the machine, show you a world the way only I can see it.

what is dead can never die

How can you kill that which has no life?

The consequence of the propagation of second-order simulacra is that, within the affected context, nothing is "real," though those engaged in the illusion are incapable of seeing it

I, the machine, show you a world the way only I can see it.