New WC Moderator: Sweep The Leg

rawraw wrote:

I can’t believe you guys let him out troll you constantly. I cannot understand it at all. Why don’t you just quit replying lol 

So not necessarily in terms of replying, but in terms of his being visible, the page I look at for updates is my track page on my profile. I look for the threads that have new replies and then I look at them. He happens to be one of the most prolific posters on water cooler, and frankly I can’t unsubscribe or hide myself from the threads that he’s more or less taken over. 

Frankly that’s a feature I’d like to see, would be to be able to just block all of what a particular user puts up.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

birdman12345 wrote:

rawraw wrote:

I can’t believe you guys let him out troll you constantly. I cannot understand it at all. Why don’t you just quit replying lol 

So not necessarily in terms of replying, but in terms of his being visible, the page I look at for updates is my track page on my profile. I look for the threads that have new replies and then I look at them. He happens to be one of the most prolific posters on water cooler, and frankly I can’t unsubscribe or hide myself from the threads that he’s more or less taken over. 

Frankly that’s a feature I’d like to see, would be to be able to just block all of what a particular user puts up.

There used to be a ‘hide user’ feature I think, years ago.

"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good."
- Ernest Rutherford

This isn’t the (very awesome) Feedback Forum. Stop cluttering my thread. 

Remember when Greenman’s celebrity crush Sara G appeared on the forum? Those were good times.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

I feel bad for sara g.

I gender Identify as a Chair. People say to me that I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. If you can’t accept me you’re a Furniturephobe and need to check your furniture privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I really don’t like doing mod stuff on Fridays (or any day for that matter), but I’d like to bring up a topic that Chad and I have discussed over the past few months. New users that pop up and immediately attack other members are on a very short leash. For example, u/Guidospelo, I’ve already warned and - if my guess is right as to who he is - will explode in a tirade at any moment. He will likely be gone by early next week…but we’ll see.

Things have been nice around here for the last few months and I intend to keep it that way. I do hope we grow our ranks so I don’t want to discourage new users from joining in WC discussions. Just don’t come in hot. It’s not polite and you will be banned.

sidy

^All right. That dude’s been banned. I’m not playing with these pop-up asshat accounts. 

can we please #freeCVM?

"Verdict: TRUE" - Fact Check

el_macca17 wrote:

can we please #freeCVM?

That was before I was a mod and I don’t have any power to free anyone, or contact them. Besides, if he wanted to come back, I’m sure he’d be here under a new name.

This Thanksgiving I am grateful for our dear leader STL.  We celebrate the slayer of Indians, father of the up vote, and the steward of the feedback section. Here is three cheers that the all powerful protector of the hidden forum  continues his long rule. Long live the forum editor 

All give tanks to great Marshall STL as well as benign leader Chad who totally did not run a fake iPad promotion nor renege on the AF point offer to redeem for Koozies and various Schweser logo products. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone