“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” -Trump to Russians

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=65326241&pgtype=Homepage&mtrref=undefined&_r=0

haha this is hilarious. as they say “it takes one to know one”?

“He was a showboat”

You don’t say…

Comey st to testify in an open hearing. Rumors have it he will directly contradict Trump and say Trump tried to influence him wrt the investigation. DAMN.

Coney won’t make it to the hearing.

Whatever he says will be under oath, not by leaks or proxies.

fwiw the Russian ambassador said it never happened. Guess that just means trump is a Russian spy.

Would anyone actually believe that comey actually was a nut job though? That’s quite the allegation.

^ Not sure if serious? Comey is a real loon. The guy is a horrible liar too, “oh it hurt me to have to commit election fraud, but you know I had to do what I thought was best”. No, actually you did not.

And as I said back when he interfered in the election, it should have been death penalty, then this wouldn’t be happening right now, cause he wouldn’t be here. :bulb:

I understand this is what happens in autocratic regimes like China which you love so much, but it does seem a bit over the top no?

I dunno, his move during the election in my mind should have been career ending. You really have to question his judgment.

Nope. You control corrupt behavior with risk/reward profiles that make it too terrifying to commit the crime.

Now Comey has committed election fraud, AND is participating in a coup attempt. The guy is off the leash terrorizing society, because he knows damn well there will be no repercussions. There seems to be no over the top crime deserving of punishment, lose $5 trillion in subprime? Hey no biggie, let’s not rush to judgment!

America’s “civilized society” ain’t civilized, it’s a mad house. Public hangings would make it more civilized, not less. :+1:

Why, is he still working against the Clintons?

I don’t agree with the whole of what PA is saying, but the US could use a little more common sense in the justice system. Take this guy with the car in Times Square last week. After they dragged him out of the car, he said he meant to kill people. Tests for PCP, has a history of violent behavior. Should have executed him in his cell. But no, lets waste tax dollars on a drawn out trial.

#911Truth

I dont disagree with that at all, I do disagree with PA’s radical view of just killing whoever he sees fit. I also question his judgment (rightfully so)

So I guess this guys in the the coup as well huh PA?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40017514

Mr Brennan, who stepped down as CIA director in January, testified on Tuesday: “I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals.”

Brennan is a bad hombre. do your research bro.