Big T Patrol

So I let on to this girl (who has DDD) that I’m on the big T patrol, she totally embraced it and is lining me up with all the chicks she knows who are skinny with DD and above. So nice of her…

#amirite6?

Pics, please.

#tank(top)

Never happened.

What’s Big T Patrol?

^use your imagination

Ace… you keep mistaking AF for Confessional.

Ace keeping it real since day one

ACE let me have one of your leftovers brah

k

So this was my friends gf. We have been hanging out a lot recently and I actually lost a bet that I would abstain from hooking up with his one chick. I said we would be just friends but then hooked up with her so lost the bet. The gf was like - what do you want in a gf? I was like primarily big knockers. Of course this includes intelligence and aspiration, but this didn’t phase her. She’s super cool and was like ok let me see how many chicks I can hook you up with with big knockers. She msged a few of them. The most important thing was that she didn’t berate me for talking superficially. But, she has ddd so it’s cool. If I was talking to a chick with aa, she probably would have called me a superficial jerk. I’m just being honest…

I’m more of a full C man myself…DDD just seems like a lot. Plus, gravity takes it toll and I don’t want to hear them complaining about back problems.

A full C with a nice booty is money. Life is all about balance mannnnnn

ace youre a savage

Image result for randy savage gif

yeah I agree full C is reasonable but wanted to set the bar high. She was pulling pics out of her FB and asking if big enough, was a good scenario…

I have dated skinny chicks with C, DD and the only downside is the crap you get from other guys at the bar. It’s pretty redic if you have a hot chick with big knockers at the bar…

No joke, a plastic surgeon (breast specialty) sat next to me. I know errything about the subject. I prefer natural though.

A natural full C is in my mind ideal. One of my pet peeves is when you finally hook up with a girl with a nice looking set only to get the bra off and they have the consistency of a bag of water. Gotta have some firmness there.

One of my buddies is on the tinder prowl and he says one of the first questions he gets is “how tall are you?” Hes ~ 5’6 so not his favorite question but he answers it honestly and usually, since the flood gates are open, fires back a question of “how much do you weigh”? He says, invariably, the vast majority of girls will curse at him, call him an asshole, and say he should never ask that question.

Purealpha mysteriously absent from this topic.

I just don’t get why girls would hide this shit. Are they so entitled? Do they think physical attraction isn’t relevant? That guys won’t notice that they are fat when they meet in person?

It’s a Tinder meme. There are lots of funny ones out there. Unfortunately, most of them are fake. But I want to believe…

Image result for tinder how tall are you meme