"Man goes on violent naked rampage after restaurant put onions in his food"

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/10/man-goes-on-violent-naked-rampage-after-restaurant-put-onions-in-his-food-6699680/

" A man went on a naked rampage, threatening to shoot people, because a restaurant put onions in his food.

The 43-year-old barged into the Indian restaurant after having dined there the night before.

He is said to have exposed himself, shouted and told the owner he was going to shoot him.

Yuba Raj Sharma ‘got into an argument with staff because they put onions in his food’ according to a police report."

I can’t say I would do it differently.

Unwanted onions on food should be punishable by death, preferably a long, slow, painful death involving onions.

Their food isn’t cheap enough to be getting basic orders like that wrong. I’d be heated too.

No Onions = Clothes

Onions = No Clothes

Makes sense.

This thread needs the gif of Alex Jones ripping his shirt off and going nuts.

I agree, as an onion hater nothing ruins a meal more

I like onions at certain times, but usually despise them.

What I despise most is when I go to some grillout and brosef is all excited because he made the patties with onions inside of the meat, mixed in. ughhh… i’m like oh wow thanks!

internally hating it though

then just have to smother with more ketchup and brown mustard

life.

There should be a special place in hell for people like that. An extra special place if they don’t tell you in advance.

Didn’t realize people hated onions so much. . .

my favorite onions :

• vidalia sweet onions

• onions on skewars or kebobs

• onion ring type doughnuts at BBQ places

another hated onion:

• dislike raw chopped onion in salads. not my thing. I usually just suck it up and eat them if waitress forgets (prob would keep clothes on)

• also dislike when random friend cooking breakfast decides to throw onions in scrambled egg mix without telling me (worth taking clothes off to protest)

Onion and cilanto go great on tacos.

I used to hate raw onions but my taste changed over time.

slow fried yellow onions with salt and pepper are the tits. there’s a place near me that only serves burgers and dogs. the kind of place with sawdust on the floor. if you don’t know how to order you get the stink eye. famous for their fried onions on burgers, mmmmmm mmmm good.

Dude!!! Onions are awesome! I could make a meal out of a quarter of an onion (blue please), black bread and some salt :slight_smile:

omg I am intermittent fasting today and this is giving me some yuuuuuuge cravings

It’s a texture thing for me. I actually like the taste and use a fair amount of onion powder when cooking.