Mueller impanels grand jury

Right that could be theory, it could be that he was initially very positive on building a functional relationship with Russia in the primaries or it could be they felt Hillary would be poor for general foreign policy.  The amazing thing that the libtards can’t seem to grasp is that without collusion, literally none of that matters!  We’re back to what we’ve always known.  A bunch of libs don’t like Trump.  They didn’t before election, they shockingly still don’t and unsurprisingly, they’re still crying about it!

Image result for what's the difference between a liberal and a baby meme

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

But none of  the last two posts change my initial point, keep digging though, let me know when you guys hit Chyna!

LIBS:

frankybarnes wrote:

It is going down, folks. Mueller is very well regarded   He has the power to set a budget, hire independent staff and to bring charges on any federal crimes uncovered. History in the makingsurprise

Mueller:

“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Also LIBS:

frisian wrote:

Lies.

The Russians went to great lengths to help Trump win the election.

Why?

LBriscoe wrote:

You don’t think Russia supported Trump because of the disfunction he would cause in the US and his known dislike of NATO and general western principles? 

One of my chief concerns about Trump is that he’s put US foreign policy up for sale for personal gain.

Russia has been using this same playbook in other elections, of course, and frankly in terms of destabilizing the West, it’s far more effective than what they did in the Cold War.  But while Russia is a prime beneficiary of the Trump dysfunction, they’re not the only ones.

Black Swan wrote:

Right, but it doesn’t imply collaboration as Mueller demonstrated.  There could be a litany of reasons, same reason the US support “benvolent” regimes and finds it useful to meddle.  The idea of bolstering security given that the two approaches found by Mueller were A) involvement in the private sector platforms (not illegal) and B) hacking Hillary’s private servers (how TF would you change that, bonehead) there’s nothing to do but slap on the wrist and move on (something you clearly struggle with given your limited mental faculties).

I must say that your avatar of Hulk - I think that’s it - was a good choice.  You know yourself.

Question: if Russia tries to impact elections in 2020, what do you think Americans should do about it?

They did sanctions once, they can do that again, or you know, people could just not be stupid enough to go for facebook memes.  Honestly its somewhat irrelevant.  Russia meddled sure, but didn’t change the outcome of the election, that’s something libs tell themselves to avoid addressing the fact that the career politician they hired didn’t bother to campaign in key swing states and spent half her air time talking about identity politics. 

I know we absolutely don’t want a war, and I know that barring a war Russia has no interest in listening to the US’s opinion on this (they accurately see us a self righteous hypocrites) so people need to start growing up and learning to live in the world we inhabit.  But making this about the guy cleared of collusion in a 2 year long investigation because you still don’t like him and can’t get over bias is missing the point and only distances whatever point you are trying to make from the independents of the world.

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Fake News.  Look at that sneaky face.

RIP

4-D Chess, baited the media and they fell for it for the millionth time 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Image result for 4d chess meme

Donald J. Trump: Robert Mueller came to the Oval Office (along with other potential candidates) seeking to be named the Director

Robert Mueller came to the Oval Office (along with other potential candidates) seeking to be named the Director of the FBI. He had already been in that position for 12 years, I told him NO. The next day he was named Special Counsel - A total Conflict of Interest. NICE!

RIP

the WPO is taking over, be guided by the light, the truth will come out patriots 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/politics/roger-stone-sentencing-justice-department/index.html

RIP

they are running and hiding, we must not let up and destroy them to save out democracy

https://twitter.com/hsu_spencer/status/1227322698172424192

RIP

lol, Igor stuck in 2017.  Look around bro.  Life is beautiful and prosperous.

This is mastery. A work of art. Clean out DOJ while no one notices this:

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1227384228175917057?s=21

this is another level of mastery. 

sleep well patriots tomorrow the deep state is dead

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1227392518981111808

RIP

Dinesh D’Souza

@DineshDSouza

·
42m

Good riddance! Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street. This Mueller cabal poses a far greater threat to the rule of law than Roger Stone ever did

RIP

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

Quote:

Barr needs to send a memo to everyone in the Justice Dept. “If you were a pert of this coup I advise you to resign now. Anyone that was and does not resign and you get indicted there will be no leniency”.

all patriots unite, the light is here, see it and touch it for yourselves. be free

RIP

Criminal J. Scumbag

@realCrimScumbag

·
3m

We are cleaning out the Obama Mole’s very strongly and very quickly. Watch for them being Frog Marched to Gitmo by our great AG Barr this Weeknd! #President’sDay

RIP