Harvard to be less white

Tltr: asians (and other minority groups) in aggregate now make up more than 50% of harvards incoming class.

https://qz.com/1045920/harvards-incoming-class-is-majority-minority-for-the-first-time-in-history/

How many black/white mix or white/hispanic mix entrants claimed to be black/hispanic vs white?

I always tell my white South African friend to mark herself as African American on all forms… It has to help in some way or another…

are Asians still considered a “minority” group?

also… Hispanic/ Latino is the most ambiguous “racial term”… Harvard accepting all these Latinos is the headline and it may bring images of Jose from the taco truck walking around campus but I bet it’s all WHITE Hispanics/ Latinos that so often are in the “privileged” socio economic groups…

case in point… Giselle Bunchen is white as snow…but by all intents and purposes a “latina”… the Mexican boxer Canelo Alverez could easily pass for an Irish Carney but is as Hispanic as it gets…

TLDR… these racial quotas are pure “liberal” BS…

i saw a piece on uc enrollment vs populations. blacks and latinos percentages hold. but asians were overrepped by 1500 bps and whites were underrepped.

but with test scores were accounted for, asians were underrepped. interesting eh?

No

Take a group of 20 stuents, you’ve 4 Asians, 2 Hispanic, 1 African. White will be 8 to 9.