What do you guys think of Canada?

Image result for canada nature

“Sorry”

Q: How do you get a Canadian to say “sorry”?

A: Step on his foot.

#classic

hahaha it’s funny 'cause it’s true

I only know about Tim hortons and Bryan Adams

You know how Canada got its name?

They pulled letters out of a hat…

“C” eh

“N” eh

“D” eh

love it!

1. cuisine is shit. Like who takes french fries and tries to pass it of as their own as some great culinary achievement? ?

2. weather sucks

3. they play crap sports

4. they sound american, talk American and should be american

5. a boring ass place where nothing ever happens

you sir is a one son of a ignorant bitch

funny aussie injuns make fun of canadia

Sucks

Tim Hortons’ acquisition of Burger King is the beginning of the Canadian plot to usurp and control the most cherished of US institutions. The only way to stop their evil plan is to preemptively invade the north.

Popeyes is next!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/02/21/burger-king-and-tim-hortons-owner-to-buy-popeyes-for-1-8-billion.amp.html

what is funny is traitor from mother russia and defector to the capitalist west getting wound up faster than a two dollar whore and i ain’t fucking aussie.

only aussie when they smashing the stinking poms at rugby and cricket, tabakhnet!

I’ve been there once. Wasn’t good. But is popular immigration destination here.

A good poutine is quite a treat. If you’ve ever been in Canada in the winter, grinding it out in the cold weather, all you want when you come inside is a hot plate of high calorie, filling, warming food. Fries, cheese curds, and rich hearty gravy is just the right thing.

The two things that make this dish is cheese curds and good rich hearty gravy. I had honestly never had cheese curds before going to Canada. They are delicious.

Toronto and Vancouver are great cities that any American should appreciate. Toronto is really not much different than Chicago and feels like a smaller NYC. You can have a lot of fun in Toronto and Vancouver is the prettiest city in North America. Calgary is kind of Denver w/ cowboys instead of hippies and really pretty but not much night life. Toronto and Vancouver are great and I like Canadians.

My one complaint about Canada is the liquor laws and LCBO. It is an adventure trying to find beer for an unsuspecting American b/c its mostly only at LCBOs. Even more ridiculous, you can’t even go to a store and buy beer/liquor to pregame at like 7-8pm on a Thur/Fri/Sat night b/c the LCBOs close. You can’t even buy a case of beer, either. It is madness.

There’s also the Beer Store (run by the breweries, but still gubmint controlled). Some grocery stores now carry beer too! Y’all come back now, ya hear?