trump... so disappointing... such a failure. i had high hopes

[original post removed]

What exactly was your expectation here…?

yea I’d say this is a failure of Nerdy to have realistic expectations. Only preppers like turd & white supremacists had high hopes

Let’s get this straight though - most Trump voters would still have voted for him over Hillary. He won mostly because the opposition campaign was bad, not that Hillary will admit this in her upcoming book.

Really? The writing was on the wall, clear as day.

Not even purealpha could have botched this prediction, oh wait he did somehow.

Come on nery, you can’t be serious.

I dont disagree, most trump voters just voted for sh!ts & giggles and were well aware he was going to be a train wreck. Those people dont get off the hook for voting for him for that reason though. Thats a complete and utter deflection of blame.

I think he is a good choice for Eastern Europeans.

I hope he will visit us soon. There will not be any demonstrations against him here just welcome expressions.

Why would things be better under Hillary, though? Trump has said some offensive things, but that doesn’t affect policy, nor should this rhetoric be surprising. Some major legislation, like healthcare reform, are stuck in Congress, but this would not have changed under a different President. On the other hand, Trump has actually signed many pro business executive orders, especially those that repeal environmental rules, which some people would oppose, but which are true to his campaign promises. If we are only considering the effects of Trump’s Presidency so far, sure, things are not better to a revolutionary degree, but they aren’t really worse either.

next thing u gonna tell me that you bought a tiffany ring at costco and it turned out to be fake

Like that would ever happen. Oh wait, nevermind.

trump is the most important president since lincoln and JFK. He is doing a fantastic job considering the odds he’s up against. I’ll revisit this after november…if I’m still here

High Quality Putin Wink Blank Meme Template

Still very happy Trump got elected! He’s handling everything great! My expectations continue to be exceeded!

Hes throwing the best chance the republicans have had at enacting major reforms in many years. Throwing his relationships iwth congressional republicans under the bus. Perhaps in anticipation of 2020 and his need to have a viable scape goat for his failure, in leiu of any real change. SAD

Trump is doing a great job. The caliphate has been destroyed, consumer and small business optimism has increased dramatically, appointed a conservative justice that was on his list, China has engaged in sanctions on North Korea, he has reduced the size of government by leaving many spots vacant, and he is still pushing for a pro-business agenda. Pretty effective Republican.

Image result for everything fine house fire gif

Well yeah, batshit crazy people generally like batshit crazy people

I mean he was a democrat before who got elected by republicans. I thought we would have an independent that would bring people together. A person who would cut deals shrewdly and garner support. A true businessmen Best case

base case I expected republican control and the reduction of Medicare, and social security.

but this is the absolutely worst case. He has no support from either side. American business has turned against him. And he’s essentially a big joke at this point. Alienating allies and antagonizing energies. Subject to controversy after controversy further destabilizing American society.

We need to cut healthcare, and we need to raise taxes. I had assumed that he could at the very least cut healthcare. If a major war was to occur, this is not the person I would want to lead. His appointments are too unstable.

is he a bad hombre?

Mattis and mcmasters are good. But yes the others are a bit less solid choices.

He is the hope of hard working immigrants. I support this Immigration policy.

Stop the low quality immigration!!