socks

when i was younger it was all about the ankle socks. now as i get older i actually prefer the short crew socks.

will i end up wearing the long crew socks as i get older?

what sock types do you prefer?

any of you wearing knee highs yet?

Image result for mid crew sock

Ankle socks all day.

When it comes to high socks…

#MyPreference

never thought of you as a drag queen, but more power to you brotha

I wear ankle socks but have been checking out the long crew socks that many lifting bros wear and thinking they look more comfy.

If I’m not in slacks, I’m not in socks

Your sneaks must reek to high heaven.

im crew socks tucked over my sweat pants, sweat shirt tucked into my sweats - sweats pulled up high 1940s style.

nah

I spray some febreeze in them from time to time

one thing I don’t miss about working in high finance in the UK are the d bags with the colourful socks. Still better than those undershirts and puffy suits you guys wear though.

Ankle socks. I don’t even own longer socks except for dress socks and socks designed to be worn with ski boots. If I do the Rugged Maniac again next year though, I’m gonna pick up a pair of black knee-highs so my shins dont’ get torn to s h it again.

Ankle socks (black) except during summer when I don’t have socks at all.

wait, so ankle socks are the one on the rights of Igor’s photo? So you guys wear them with jeans, suits trousers, ‘slacks’ etc?

wearing them when you wear shorts I understand but long trousers would just look silly surely?

Knee high socks with shinpads

Yeah with long trousers its silly cause then when youre sitting youre showing a ton of skin and no one wanta to see that shit. Even more weird if you wanna take your shoes of and get comfy like a baws

ankle socks, but in the winter, depending on the temperature, i will wear some longer socks.

crew socks. doesnt matter if its shorts or pants. i dont like small lenght socks, looks less cool imo. i also think chicks wear shorter socks?

https://sockdrawer.com/pages/sock-heights

I wear colorful socks with slacks.

Makes things interesting.

Tell me you’re not a full-kit wanker?

Belinda is the Bogan Monkey D Luffy right?