Doxxing White Supremacists is Making Them Terrified

From thisVICE article. I guess there is a reason they used to wear hoods?

“It’s hard to get a job, hard to make a living, hard to have a normal social life when all your friends and family know you believe in ethnic cleansing.”

…and this is freedom of speech. Feel free to say anything you want but be prepared to face the consequences.

When will white supremacists finally be free from this persecution?

Sad!

Let the free market determine what views are acceptable.

Lol

It’s not doxxing if you’re out in public. Doxxing applies primarily to the Internet where everyone has a reasonable expectation of anonymity. If you’re stupid enough to wear nazi symbols in public…too bad.

edit: Oh, and palantir, what’s your new persona going to be since you got called out plagiarizing KenM?

Edit 2: me fail english? that’s unpossible.

Claim: Doxxing soapbox from liberal who begged AF to help remove online presence ironic.

Verdict: TRUE

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

You got me confused with someone else. I never asked a mod or Chad to remove anything. One person threatened to doxx me a while back. Tried actually. Sent me PMs thinking he knew who I was but wasn’t even close. Anyway, he didn’t get anywhere except banned.

Your record was flawless until now…

Not you, Palantir.

Oh yeah, that makes much more sense. I’m having a rough time AFing while in meetings.

Record intact.

this is getting good.

2 long time posters beefing with new user names.

kinda like turd vs old turd

What happened to BS btw? Is he one of the new user names?

FactCheck please get back to us with the facts

Claim: Fact Check is Black Swan

Verdict: FALSE

https://www.analystforum.com/comment/91788119#comment-9178811

^ Why does that link link to a link that links back to this thread?

Holy crap. I think I just had one of those experiences Turd is talking about.