Trump to Resign

…says Art of the Deal author:

“The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice.”

10:34 AM - 16 Aug 2017

“Trump’s presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner.”

12:20 PM - 16 Aug 2017

https://twitter.com/tonyschwartz/status/897900928023412736

Meanwhile, Hell freezes over.

Fake news!

Why would he? He’s doing a great job.

I seriously doubt he will resign.

He still has an 86% approval rating from Republicans, all he needs is one major agenda victory and he’s almost assured of reelection, sadly.

This isn’t going to matter, since it doesn’t set a new high (low) bar for Trump. When he says something worse than calling Mexican immigrants rapists or grabbing people by the P, then we can re evaluate.

With a majority of the Congress being republican? There’s no reason for him to. Wishful thinking. SAD

I had to look that up because that seems impossible. I found 79% so whatever, close enough. But damn, that seems like fake news right there.

not sure if this post is serious but some of the high rollers in the real estate business in nyc who have known trump for decades think he is a clown - daddy gave you a company that owned almost two dozen properties and buildings in Manhattan in the late 60s…You could just sit on these to 2017 and be worth multi billion dollars. They also are betting that Trump will resign and simply say along the lines of “I tried and tried to make our country great again. I have tried to fix our government but there are some very sick people here and corrupt. Our media, our government all corrupt and fake. i am done”

I personally think he will not quit and I hope he does not quit because he is doing so well!! He created so many jobs - like the economy knew he was coming into office and recovered starting in 2011 and the market…well market has been going up since March 2009 because we were all optimistic of his ability to bring his success in business to government - let’s turn a blind eye to his filing of 6 bankruptcies because that doesn’t count. When you have an LLC, you make all the money and when things go bad you’re already rich much like hedge fund guys who make millions and the fund loses 90% but well you’re already super rich…That’s why Trump’s firms and hedge funds are LLC…Smart and cunning guy.

work in real estate in nyc (only for a bit) and none of the people in the field take him seriously, he is a joke. Kushner however many have done deals with and think highly of. Most of them dont know why he is wasting his time in the administration

no way trump resigns unless its forced.

I hope to one day open up my own fund…Ride the bull market few years and reap my 1.5/15 in fees then when bear market hits, I’ll most likely close the fund but it’s all good because i have 200mm sitting in my bank account. Move to Snowmass CO and become a wealthy ski bum.

^ yea i think trump was just fairly lucky buying RE in the late 70s/80s and watching it shoot up. My gfs parents did the same and made a killing on a smaller scale and now own several properties in the city. Did they make good choices? Sure, but it was really a rising tide and timing. You cant tell me they wouldnt have done the same in 2005 and taken a beating possible went bust if they were born in a different time.

Wow!