LatestEconomist Cover

The Economist = fake news!

its fun to just holler fake news at anything that doesnt line up with your preconceived notions. I dont mind the rights jokes about wanting to self identify as any number of silly things, i think they are decent points and can be crafted into funny jokes. It would be pretty easy to do the same to the right about fake news. Here is a nice easy way to spot fake news: Is is hurtful to Donnie the snowflakes feelings? If no - this is news. If yes - you have just identified fake news!

I am a big fan of this one

That cover is…Sad! Fake news.

Dang macca, that covers sad. To think Trump is in the same position as george washington, and lincoln.

glad you agree. to quote the Bard: “There’s something rotten in the state of the Union.”

As a subscriber to The Economist, I found this cover obnoxious. Trump probably isn’t a white supremacy supporter and, even if he is, there is only evidence for speculation. I mean, if Trump is racist, wouldn’t he just be racist? Why would he choose to be secretive about THIS particular offensive item. Never stopped him before.

However, the made up letter from Larry Page to James Damore was terrific. Bravo Economist… you win me back.