2003 Ferrari Enzo

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=456387466&LNX=MSNATCNTXL

Now that I’ve hit it big, I’m thinking about buying this. I can finance it for a mere $57,000 per month.

Does the equity in the car count as part of my net worth?

I love Ferrari Enzos

12 highway 7 city mileage lololol

Can you call it a rarri if you Own it

When you come to Orange County to pick it up, let’s get together for lunch.

Your treat.

So I’m a major car noob… but damn, what makes a 2003 Ferrari Enzo so expensive??

Yeah if you’re a rapper and you have to lease/finance it to own it.

Otherwise, the slang term for your Ferrari is the model name. As in, let’s take a ride in my Enzo, or I just got my 458 waxed…

You may be getting ahead of yourself Greenie

3,616 on the odometer? Is that to the latte shop and back a few hundred times??

Basically, it is a collector’s item. A modern super car will be decidedly better in every objective way.

I thought now Greenie was supposed to buy that Ford F150 he was saving for all that time.

A lot of exotics are seldom driven and (hopefully) garage kept.

Owners of cars like this will rarely drive them, because each mile is so expensive from depreciation. That and they probably have at least 10 other cars to choose from.

Cameron: Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself. Ferris: A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn’t deserve such a fine automobile. [Ferris caresses the car in admiration] Cameron: No. No! Apparently, you don’t understand! Ferris: [ignoring Cameron] Wow. Cameron: Ferris, he never drives it! He just rubs it with a diaper!

#FBDO

That car was BSD

What’s with that colour?

Story time.

I was in a Ferrari and Maserati dealership in HK a couple years ago. Now if you don’t know, at high end places in HK there are security guards/salespeople/regular employees walking around checking up on you because they don’t want people messing around.

I was in the dealership with my family. It was quiet. One salesman was with one couple. I was on one side of the car. My family and the rest of the other employees were on the other side. Now, as you all know, when looking at cars you have to bend over to peak inside right? I did just that except I had my DSLR camera in my hand and the strap around my neck. Well, guess what? My hand slipped and the camera, like a pendulum. went right against the car. There was a loud bang and immediately, an employee walked over to see where it came from. I pretended nothing had happened and continued to look inside the car. I left right after. Got away with that one. Didn’t check to see if there was a paint scratch or dent on the car.

great story brah

I think that it’s just bad photography; the text says that it’s Rosso Dino. Crimson red, not orange.

Love the Enzo…

Random thought, I used to have a picture of me in a Corso Rosso Ferrari F430 as my LinkedIn picture… tempted to put it back up… throwback thursday and all

Just keepin’ it honest You wouldn’t want a young nigga if I wasn’t whippin’ this foreign That’s why I came back, top down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUq1rZ7mmns