Day off tomorrow!

I kind of wanted a quiet dota night.

But my friends said Maria was going and it’s college $5 all night at this 18 and over club. Plus I wasn’t dd, really that was the most important part lol.

When the cops show up they gonna get the finger

you don’t give a fk cause you’re the designated drinker

Rofl it was a great night. And hilariously there were 3 cop cars near an apartment where I lived, I rolled up to my friends car with a sippy cup. No issues lol. I even gave them a wave.

made out with 4 chicks, a great precursor of what’s to come. Lol. My friend’s chick wanted me, so my friend bitched her out, if you want my friends dick tell him and don’t lead me on. She supposedly cried. I told my friend, dude why didn’t you just leave her. His response, I wanted to make her feel pain for using me. I dunno man I’m sick in the head. I was cracking up at the savagery, but respect the honesty.

Lol. Those who don’t wanna get burned should stay away from the fire.

Dota? Are you Russian?

So fucking western. I aint even surprised anymore.

My nignt was a disaster, stupid fucking canadian we were rolling with couldnt handle his drink and we got turned away from 4 clubs before calling it quits.

4 chicks one night? Shun you got game or balls one of them for sure

Russian would be CS:GO and Eve Online.

Why do white chicks remove their shoes and walk barefoot in maccas when they drunk?

Like if you cant handle high heels dont fucking wear em

CS:GO is pretty diverse. Still lots of Americans playing, though we’ve never been able to win a tournament. I haven’t heard of EVE being dominated by any nationality. DOTA is definitely Russian though. Starcraft is almost all Korean.

Back to EVE, more people should know about this game, especially here. I’ve never played it (I’m afraid I’d quit my job and lose my family) but there’s never been a game I enjoy reading about more than EVE. EVE is a libertarian paradise. It’s similar to the OASIS in Ready Player One, actually. Minus all the Second Life aspects of the OASIS.

tl;dr - Everyone should Google “best EVE stories” and read Ready Player One before the movie comes out.

Took you up on the recommendation. Halfway done with the book and I like it so far. It takes me back to my childhood days of nerding out on Everquest for 12 hour stretches in middle school. There was this 30 year old chick I met on the MMO that would send me naughty pics on AOL instant messenger. Ah, the good ole days…

Watched the trailer (below). Kid they got to play Wade doesn’t look anything like how he is described in the book. I have a feeling this cinematic adaption is going to fall very short in capturing the nuances/complexities described in the book or flat out shit all over it. Have to wait and see I guess.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiK2fhOY0nE]

I played Eve for six months. Such a good game. Stopped because it would’ve been a full time job. Great community as well. I was in this 100+ ship battle on the winning side but I was the only one who lost my ship. Guys donated money to me to help me rebuild.

I read Ready Player One. Besides the video game references, it was kind of disappointing. Plot could have been better. I just really want to see Ultraman and EVA in the movie though.