Daaaaaaamn Cheese

so I went back to the hometown last night… bro I woke up butt naked in the middle of my kitchen to my mom saying “your a weirdo”…

I’m 22. that’s normal right?

Yo yo yo

Woke up naked in the kitchen of your moms house?

Presumably, you passed out there first.

Yep. Sounds normal to me.

Its completely incorrect. It’s “you’re”.

^sorry… blood-alcohol level is too high to be grammatically correct. my point - my coworkers are actual normal, contributing members of society. they will ask how my weekend was… and i will respond that it was a nice and quiet., which translates to “i lost a shit ton of money gambling and woke up ass naked in my moms kitchen”

what game did you play gambling?

Jersey loves LCR… my buddy had the idea to start playing with twentys

I’m guessing that you live at your mom’s house?

I’m pretty sure if my mom found me naked and unconscious in the kitchen, she would call an ambulance. However, to OP’s mom, this is just a normal occurence. What did you do in the past?

@jbrowntown i have my own place. just went back for a weekend.

@ohai… i prefer sleeping in the nude. so before bed, when inebriated, I strip down… presumably i made an attempt to make a late night sandwich… half way through, I realized that it was a lofty endeavor and decided to recoup with a quick power nap. this theory is supported by the loaf of bread that was on the counter when I woke up the next morning. I’m a little disappointed that I lacked the situational awareness to sleep on the couch… not proud of this.

an argument can be made that it is not my lowest moment.

I hope that bread was not a baguette.

thankfully, no.

rye bread.

a spoiled baguette might have been my mother’s tipping point