Age 18 and broke or age 60 with $10m.

[original post removed]

You write AF posts like old people write emails.

Haha yea a bad habit I got from my boss

In the wise words of Bryan Adams…18 'til I die.

18 and broke of course… how can you justify trading 50% of your life for $10M? Plus you would just be starting college sooo at least 5-10 foam parties in the near future. Really a no-brainer.

Ricky was a young boy He had a heart of stone Lived nine to five and worked his fingers to the bone

Just barely out of school Came from the edge of town Fought like a switchblade so no one could take him down

He had no money, oh No good at home He walked the streets a soldier And he fought the world alone and now it’s

Eighteen and life you got it Eighteen and life you know Your crime is time and it’s Eighteen and life to go Eighteen and life you got it Eighteen and life you know Your crime is time and it’s Eighteen and life to go

Tequila in his heartbeat His veins burned gasoline It kept his motor runnin’ But he never kept it clean

They say he loved adventure Ricky’s the wild one He married trouble Had a courtship with a gun

Bang, bang, shoot 'em up The party…

Love some Skid Row

yea i would choose 18 and broke too. but its kind of funny how we trade away our time for money much smaller than 10m.

60 is way too old for this question. You are basically trading away all of your prime adult years if you take the $10m, so it is a no-brainer.

Now 35 or 40 and $10m or 18 and broke is a much different question, especially if you’re currently 30 and have a wife and kids…

so you wouldnt do it over if given the option?

forget the money.

say you when you were 18 vs you now.

There was a Nicolas Cage Christmas movie about this…

Do you lose all your memories? If so, what is the point of becoming 18 again? Basically, you died.

hmmm, I kind of think I’m at peak BWYF right now. Not sure I’d want to go back and have to work to this level again. If I keep my current mental state, I guess I could get back to where I am now faster but it would be a lot of work and I’d have to say bye to my family. Nah. No ragrets.

^No regrets? Not even one letter?

_ I SAID _

No Ragrets!

the family man. haha great movie. except he didnt get to do it over again. he jumped to an alternate life but still the same age. 17 again would be more appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_F-Z4itPbU

if im gonna be the same age. i’d rather not. lol but i would trade everything for another ride. lol