Final Fantasy - Four white mages

Has anybody here ever tried to beat the original Final Fantasy with four white mages? (Something tells me Twice The Man has tried this before, but he seems to be MIA.) Can it actually be done?

Does this have anything to do with the KKK thread?

Can’t you get your ass beat for asking a question like this in Texas?

Well, after the class change, the White Mage takes her hood off. So there’s that.

I’m still around lurking here and there. Just been busier than hell with work and burned out by the news cycle.

As for FF, my parents didn’t love me enough to get me a Nintendo. I grew up on Sega. Perhaps love wasn’t the problem- maybe poverty? So it wasn’t until college that I was consistently exposed to Nintendo. I played plenty at friends houses, but Final Fantasy really isn’t a game you pop on for a half hour before Timmy’s dad comes home and kicks you out of the living room.

Long story short, I have not played any of the very early Final Fantasy games. Final Fantasy X came out while I was in college, and that was the first one I played. After that, I got into FF7 with a couple roommates. That was actually an indirect cause of me dropping out of college the first time. We lived in the basement of a massive house. Had a separate 3 bedroom apartment down there. We converted the fridge to a kegerator, and the guy I bought weed from lived on the main floor of the house. Both my roommates were the children of farmers, so we had a deep freeze full of meat at all times. To make a long story short, my options on a daily basis were to walk my fat ass 10 blocks to class, or walk my fat ass 11 feet to the couch, where I would play hours of FF7, be able to reach the keg and if I banged on the ceiling a nice man named Dan would bring me down some weed if I made him some burgers or pork chops on the George Foreman grill that lived permanently on or coffee table(it was between the Pizzazz and the malt maker. Our place was disgusting.)

Just so you know. I love your stories. Every single one. You should write a book of short stories based on your life.

This story actually made me laugh out loud. (So did your story about taking a dump in the nasty strip club when the guy ripped the door off. I’ll try to bump that one.)

Me too. TTM has the best stories!

only frozen burgers on a foreman grill smell like frozen burgers on a foreman grill.

i played ff7 to ff 12. also final fantasy tactics. id say final fantasy tactics was my favorite.