Mnuchin's Wife is a BSD

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/21/treasury-secretarys-wife-boasts-of-travel-on-government-plane-touts-hermes-and-valentino-fashion/

Or something. Cringe.

I’ve heard of military wife syndrome but I didn’t know Treasury Secretary wife was a thing…

She looks happy. lol

instragram haters. shes hot.

Image result for Louise Linton

She sounds very insecure…

Well, she is an actress.

Haha at wikipedia. Check out the weight:

Louise Linton Louise Linton.jpg

Linton in 2017

Born 21 December 1980 (age 36) Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Residence Los Angeles, California, U.S. Alma mater Pepperdine University Occupation Actress Years active 2006–present Height 5 ft 7 in (170 cm)[1] Weight 420 lb (191 kg) plus a Birkin bag Spouse(s) Steve Mnuchin (m. 2017) Website louiselinton.com

So? Meryl Streep is an actress…

Well, Meryl Streep is an actor…this person seems to be predominately Steve Mnuchin’s wife since she’s barely worked. I’m sure people on here know many individuals who are more in the biz than she has been.

So where is the insecurity coming from then? She is beautiful, financially secure and young. I don’t get it…

To quote Meryl Streep: “Most actors are constitutionally insecure. It’s sort of necessary.”

lmao “we pay” damn steve you done f’d up. She gonna take you for it all, its “our” money now hahahaha

I marked out when she used “Lololol”. Sounds like when I put on my Patriots troll hat. Kinda turned on.

Hmm interesting quote. She never strike me as insecure though

its HCB not bsd

Well the point was, as Yayyywork pointed out, that she pays/sacrifices per what she said. I don’t really care what she looks like (lie).

I mean she has been know to aggrandize experiences to make them seem more than they were before, here is some info about her “white savior” memoir.

https://qz.com/723430/africans-are-ridiculing-this-white-savior-memoir-by-an-actress-who-spent-a-gap-year-in-zambia/

Damn!

That’s because she’s acting.

By and large, actors are a funny bunch. A mix of hyper-activity, insecurity, and narcissism.