Game of thrones VS Lord of the Rings vs Star Wars vs Harry Potter

how would you rank it?

Lotr > GoT (Seasons 1-5) > Star wars > GoT Seasons 6-7 >>>>>>>>> Harry Potter

The Hobbit > Lotr > GoT (Seasons 1-5) > Star wars 4-7 > GoT Seasons 6-7 >Star Wars 1-3 > >>> Harry Potter

LOTR>Star Wars (4-6)>GOT>SW (1-3) I’ve not seen all the Harry Potter movies, so I can’t really rank them.

I guess we have to do the movie/tv versions since Star Wars is in here. If that’s the case…

Star Wars (prequels don’t exist) > GoT > LotR > Harry Potter > Hobbit

You would rank The Hobbit as the best???

Maybe not the Cinematic version but it is by far and away a superior tale. I reread it every year. Hobbit is to fantasy what the Godfather is to mob fiction. Tolkein was a genius. Try reading the Silmarillion. It’s like reading the bible. Once you understand the vast universe that the Hobbit and LOTR is built into you have a much greater appreciation (like with ASOIAF series). GRR Martin was greatly influenced by Tolkein it can almost be argued that GOT wouldn’t exist as it (maybe not at all) without that influence.

Hobbit movie was balls. Why was the elf chick into that one dwarf? Gandalf spends way too much time hanging around the village of child sized beardless dudes.

GOT is straight up the war of the roses. lannisters vs starks is really lancasters vs york. watch the white queen. pretty good series that was ended abruptly.

Never seen Harry Potter nor GoT.

I would rank the others Star Wars (original trilogy) = LotR > Star Wars Episode 7 > Star Wars (prequels) > Hobbit.

Why was Matrix and Indiana Jones excluded?

Harry potter. Cause avada kedavra really pushed the boundaries and wasnt just a rip off of abra kadabra

lotr might be the worst movie i have ever seen after district 9.

i feel asleep 3 times during the cam movie.

District 9 is incredible

why isnt startrek on here?..