Itera

I saw this today and thought of you.

Items had that sick fetish

why would that remind you of itera??

Whatever happened to that uptight bastard, who was so miserable with the lack of his own career success that he had to disparage anybody with a single strand of an original idea or an honest question?

I’m sure there’s an explanation.

#ForBoth

you know that Itera is female right?

no thats wendy, itera had to be a dude

no genuinely, Itera is female.

What happened to Wendy? and who was that other chick that couldn’t pass level 3? I remember her from when I was doing the exams.

I thought Itera was an Asian male like Ohai?

Can anybody explain this?

i concur. If Itera was a female, I must have missed it. But in my defense, it was easy to ignore his posts.

The likely explanation could be itera was neither a male nor a female. He/She was suffering from extreme lack of self worth. It amazes me how Bchad or S2K who were/are respected people both in AF and out of it could put up with him/her.

Itera is also Asian because being female and being Asian aren’t mutually exclusive.

itera kept it real although he was a bit of pessimist.

I sent itera a message asking for career advice once, thought he/she seemed very knowledgable and legit.

Big if true

See, this is why I refer to people as the non-gendered “it” rather than he or she.

Doesn’t “It” imply the person is neither he or she?

I never got the vibe that itera was female. Pretty sure itera is Asian, so I’d bet money that itera is an asian male. I wish he’d come back. I liked his posts.

Griingo, Wendy has actually posted here recently. So, she’s back, possibly.

I still feel like Itera was Bchad’s evil alter ego.