do you guys starve yourself before going to an AYCE place. lol

[original post removed]

my mind went to a completely different place

Hows NYC treating you, nerdy? Good?

I don’t starve myself, but I do eat a bit lighter than I otherwise might.

Remember to bring a plastic containers to takeout enough for your next meal

Yes, unless it’s a club.

I usually do a real heavy workout prior to going. I don’t go that often, but usually its to a Brazilian Steakhouse

Only for all you can eat sushi.

I don’t like AYCE places - I can’t eat that much. BYOB places on the other hand…

krnyc is not a fatty. +1

You don’t have to eat a ton to get value out of an AYCE place, unless it’s a Golden Corral or something like that. Brazilian steak houses are a perfect example. Sure, you can sit there stuffing your face with everything that comes by until you puke, or you can pace yourself, be selective, and get to enjoy a large variety of meats that you otherwise wouldn’t get a chance to try in a single outing.

I like you.

Not for me. I won’t be able to eat $45 worth of meat :slight_smile:

Same idea with the prefix menus during restaurant week - it’s just too much food

my graduation. i took 25 people to fogo de chao in bh (all fam and relatives). i think the bill was like $2000 all in. MOTHER FUCK, i remember i was tryign to get them all to home town buffet or krn bbq cuz i promised i would pay, but my dad wanted to show off to relatives.

the night was hilarious though. i flew back in from my third straight week from a business trip to march for graduation (they would have pushed for anotehr week, but i had a good excuse). i like worked till 12 am i think the friday prior. woke up at 3 am to catch a 5 am flight. made it back around 9am, ate flip food around 11. slept a few hrs. marched around 6 pm. had that dinner 9pm then i got to some sorority house in chapman around midnight. i got home like 7 am. lol. i was exhausteddddd

Much like all inclusive holiday resorts, I can’t be trusted at AYCE places.