Mayweather wins by KO in the 10th Round

[original post removed]

TKO, I heard.

Not remotely the same thing.

#fakenews…TKO

One thing is undeniable…

#50-0

A great fight I was entertained. Irish ppl are so racist that it isn’t. “I made you fight like a Mexican” my Mexican chick was with me and I couldn’t stop laughing

False.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/floyd-mayweather-stopped-betting-400000-11064138

“Mayweather is then said to have tried to change the wager to winning by a knockout - and his tenth round TKO would have counted.”

It was a TKO, Floyd didn’t KO his ass on the ground with his lights out. He didn’t lose consciousness and talked fine after the fight was over in interviews.

I’m not talking about betting.

And it’s completely true: I heard that it was a TKO.

And a TKO is not a KO.

Mcgregor is still the man for going however many rounds with the woman beater

^ Mcgregor is a fraud smart enough to swindle dope heads out of their 1 million net worth

I have to inform you that a TKO is technically a KO.

Only fight that matters is for the iron throne

T means technical so yes

but KO doesn’t mean TKO

According to Mike Tyson’s Punch Out, a KO is when the boxer is unable to get up after 10 seconds. A TKO is when you get knocked down three times in one round.

I ended up getting the fight. I was surprised it was as entertaining as it was. CM did a good job and landed more punches on FM than Manny did…which is pretty amazing when you think about it. Kind of a bummer to see CM run out of gas though. You’d think he would have been in better shape.

I was pretty surprised he even lasted that long, if you follow him in the UFC he’s usually a two round fighter with occasional second wind if he doesn’t get stopped. It’s one of his biggest weaknesses in the UFC, probably due to his size relatively to everyone else in his division.

Totally agree, it was much more entertaining that most of Mayweathers fights since Hatton.

how much $$ did these two make? $300mm combined?

The figures being bandied about are $100m for McGregor and $300m for Mayweather but the arena was apparently only 60% full and the PPV figures aren’t confirmed yet but early indication is that it won’t surpass the Mayweather Pacquiao bout.

wow that is amazing…so much money to beat up a person

Wasn’t the start of the fight delayed because they couldn’t process all the late PPV orders? Maybe it was actually because they didn’t have enough yet.