What would happen if you were a few inches taller. buzzfeed video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H8iqtznYPk

Buzz Feed. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

I’ve dated girls who’ve been from 4’7" to 6’2". They can be beautiful in all heights. How guys, I feel bad for the manlets under 5’8 or so. Unless they rock it like these studs, who are 5’7 and 5’5.

i wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller, i wish i had a girl with a phone i would call her. Wise words.

So im 5’8. At vegas there was this hot drunk spanish chick around 5’10 in a bikini dancing by herself. lotta guys standing and not doing shit. i was trying to egg my friend to go for it since he was taller than her, but he was being a pussy and said why dont you. so i went over, asked for a dance, she was receptive, she was down to grind, and boom had to semi tippy toe. lol my friend said i looked fine, but the fact i had to tippy toe made me second guess myself. in any case, any of you guys there date taller chicks? how tall are you birdman?

5’10. 10/10, would recommend thoroughly. Wish she’d been even taller. Or worn heels.

I thought the same verse.

On an unrelated topic, my memory seems to be deteriorating with the exception of song lyrics. I’d say within 10 years i’ll be on auto pilot with the ability to just coast by quoting a lyric/movie line for anything said to me that warrants a response.

If I were a few inches taller what would happen is that all of the mirrors in my car would be readjusted.

I imagine Nerdy looks and sounds like the asian dude in this video.