What's your favorite free food ?

You know what I’m talking about

co worker just got me a free sausage egg mc muffin with cheese. 5 minutes after i posted the value of hte regular mc muffin. club coming up on a tuesday!

there’s also free sunday donuts at church.

i get free food at work daily from a pro chef. it runs the whole gamut steak, lamb, seafood pasta, etc etc. we also got a really expensive commercial capuccino maker. boss is currently in aspen so im eating cup of noodles. microwavables from costco, and a pack of their salami.

The peets coffee I go to for coffee has a special on fridays where between 1-3 you can buy one get one free. Between that and my bosses capital one card, which allows him to get 50% off from that peets (cap one owns the location and any of their customers get half off as a result), its basically 1/4 of the price. But my boss always buys me the coffee so its always free for me anyways, but def my fave free food.

They always have things goign on though which is great. Last friday was free barbeque. Man oh man that was some good barbeque. They did not skimp on the meat. I dont even know what it was, some really tender slow cooked beef. In the past its been cocktails, ice cream, pizzas. Theres no way they make money with all the promotions they do there, but I love it.

You talking about the buffet that comes with the cover charge?

My wife

the conversation keeps coming back round to sushi today

I like to eat the food people put in the office refrigerator. Since it is unattended, I assume it’s free. I haven’t bought lunch in like 4 years.

Fortune cookies

You are joking but somebody did steal my lunch from the fridge once - not cool.

You’re just asking for someone to put poison in some of that food (though I’m aware you’re being a joker)

Costco samples

i hate the cookies, but i love reading my fortune even though its all fake news

Image result for oxypowder company fridge

^Guess it’s a good thing I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.

#BattleOfWits

I was nice to a cashier at Taziki’s once. Now I can count on a free side spicy pimento cheese and pita bread every time I go.

senior year of college. I tipped one of the cooks from mess hall $50 at the beginning of each semester. Each time there was a line during lunch/dinner, I would stand off to the side so I was visible to him. No words needed to be exchange. He would cook my usual unless I explicit advised him that I wanted something different.

he would also mark my meal ticket as a cheaper item so I would save $1-$2 each time. by the end of each semester I was easily net positive. at least a few of those meals were free.

One time while studying for CFA Lx at my local sbux, one of the baristas left me a blueberry oat bar on my table. I spent so many ungodly hours there I think they felt sorry for me. :+1: :heart:

I’m friendly with a few now too for the same reasons

Pizza for $ 2, almost free, enough for me to work half a day.

General Tso chicken and teriyaki chicken samples at the mall food court.