Atush Ban ?

Is this his third account ? This time he honestly didn’t do anything to get banned so just out of curiosity, why did cooler get banned ?

Brah you do realize that its obvious you are RR/atush/cooler/xray and gabe?

My fault. I kinda feel bad, but I just had to call him out on some of the vitriol that he was spewing. He’ll be back.

… and downsouth182

yeah so obvious. You just forgot a few more names though.

#justSayin

del

This seems to be a foreign concepts to, well, foreigners, but when you get banned you are no longer welcome here. That doesn’t mean you get to start a new account and go about your business. Yes, we have allowed users to come back, yourself included, but atush was pretty insane (I mean this literally).

He spammed my inbox with absurd requests - actually begging me to ban him, for instance. I won’t go into further specifics but he is banned. If he comes back he will be banned again.

Oh, and downsouth, I meant to ban you on Friday too but got sidetracked. Don’t give out any personal information on users here. It’s not tolerated.

nah, we just don’t give a fk about pansy ass yankee mods with a stick up their ass so we don’t really give a shit who they consider welcome or not especially when they cry like little bitches and selectively sensor things that offend their pasty pink sun-intolerent shitface

^ look out, we got a tough guy over here.

STL I think is doing a good job. Previous mods have been nice, but spent too much time on unproductive democratic discussion. It is better to be decisive and not waste time to achieve some weird consensus when you have 80% certainty over a particular action.

Thanks. I really don’t do much. Just trying to keep the spam to a minimum and be as transparent as possible when doing so.

Send this Indian to prison for LIFE!

STL, CTO - Chief Troll Officer :+1:

STL, like Jack Bauer with a cape.

oh man looks like zidhai is off the meds again

Err, don’t you mean Monkey? Er “luffy”…? gabelogan??

It’s all a conspiracy. Turd, Blackswan, all of these indian trolls. Pizzagate, Benghazi, Gay frogs… There has to be a connection.

Oh man your burns cut so deep man

Not necessarily foreigners bro, I & you both know a few non foreigners who got new accounts after being banned. Save your civilized us vs them speech for some place else.

^Did you miss the part where I mentioned “we have allowed users to come back”? How many accounts have you had? Three that I know of. And yet here you are.

You’re welcome.