Multiple accounts. whos got them!? and whos who!?

snitch on others or snitch on yourself

And I’d like to be clear on my position on this (not speaking for Chad or anyone else). Having multiple accounts is fine. I don’t personally see the need, but whatever. The only time it may get a user in trouble is if they use their multiple accounts to start flame wars, troll, or spam. There have been obvious examples of people arguing with themselves to stir the pot. That’s not cool.

Can’t really think of many legit reasons why anyone would want two AF accounts. This isn’t like reddit where you may need multiple accounts (one for the NSFW stuff and the other to post pictures of your pets).

That’s enough mod talk from me today. I’ll go back to sh it posting now.

WHo the eff is Belinda.

you dont know why im leaving or where im gonna go

you know ive got my reasons but do you really wanna know?

I’m still of the opinion that Itera = Bchad. Bchad was a guy who could benefit from two accounts.

With Bchad, he could be kind, insightful, wordy, and a great writer. He could love his girlfriend, his job, his salsa dancing, his comedy, etc.

With Itera, he could hate the world and insult everybody.

Then why the f*ck was Dildo Shwaggins immediately banned?

cause xjstreetcar and blackswan is enough to keep your plate full?

i thought factcheck always replied in a specific format

So Belinda is either Stallion or Luffy, right?

That wasn’t me. I’m not the only mod here…

Every account except for yours is actually mine.

ban everyone

lets ban banning and drink to glory of our lord satan.

did itera stop posting around the time of bchad’s demise?

Yeah, Greenie needs to do some True Detective work and see if there’s been a single post from itera after bchad died. If there hasn’t been, I’m onboard with this theory.

Former Trader disappeared right around then too. Then BS…stuff is getting weird.

I confess. I am Ferd Turgeson

i am ivan and chicken

you bankers dont have a clue you need to take some courses.

im on some jedi mind tricks, using all five forces.

I’ve already done the homework on Itera/Bchad.

After these two posts, I have seen zero posts from Itera. Not even in the “RIP Bchad” thread.

But to be fair–I haven’t looked to see if he stopped posting before that.

I’d help if the “Track” feature in a member’s profile sorted by his/her last post and not the last time the thread was commented on. I don’t really know of a way to find itera’s last post without spending way too much time on it.

(Feedback Forum)