Hope Hicks, New White House Communications Director

:stuck_out_tongue:10 Things About Hope Hicks, aka “Hopester”:

1. Hope Hicks was born Oct. 21, 1988, and is from Greenwich, Connecticut.

2. At Greenwich High School, Hicks was the co-captain of the school’s champion lacrosse team.

3. She used to be a Ralph Lauren model.

4. Hicks served as the president’s chief spokesperson during his campaign.

5. Before working for Trump, she did public relations for Ivanka Trump’s fashion line.

6. Hicks has been working for the president since 2015.

7. She only has three tweets to her name: Two are retweets of the president and one is a retweet of the first lady.

8. Making almost $180,000 per year, Hicks is in the highest salary bracket of the president’s aides.

9. The president has nicknamed her “Hopester.”

10. She was an English major at Southern Methodist University, and she graduated in 2010.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-09-12/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-hope-hicks

Would you smash it?

yep!

huge shoes to fill after scaramucci.

but seriously she is 28 and unqualified. no ivy league pedigree. i wonder what she used as leverage to get this position

she prolly has a lot of hidden assets you havent considered that can robustly end the white house cleavage.

Not to sound all elitist, but no one with any status in Greenwich sends their kids to Greenwich High School. The fact that she went there is a good indication that she grew up middle class (by Greenwich standards at least). Still hot though.

And someone from the middle class certainly can’t accomplish anything, right? It’s not like Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Steve Jobs, Jay Z, JK Rowling, Oprah, Stephen King, Ursala Burns, Ralph Lauren, Larry Ellison, Lloyd Blankfein etc. have done anything of note.

Starting out in Greenwich never hurt nobody

#YesPlease

Obama?! What about that one bad guy he pardoned? And BENGHAZI.

Do they have a middle class in the Middle East!?

I am triggered online and ready to battle.

I didn’t say he did good things, just things of note. Come to think of it, I said none of those middle class folks did anything of note. A bunch of losers.

I’m really confused on the Smash or Dash front. Some photos she looks looks hot and others she looks like she’s 55.

Decision made: She’s probably a red priestess but would still smash.

Seems like HCB.

Does AF have a consensus on the requisites of a HCB?

from money, hot, controlling, opinionated, doesn’t cook…

wait people here like opinionated chicks?

tbh I just don’t like opinionated people period

I am shocked Nerdy, SHOCKED i tells ya

fat legs and needs +2’s

6/10