Hope Hicks, New White House Communications Director
10 Things About Hope Hicks, aka “Hopester”:
1. Hope Hicks was born Oct. 21, 1988, and is from Greenwich, Connecticut.
2. At Greenwich High School, Hicks was the co-captain of the school’s champion lacrosse team.
3. She used to be a Ralph Lauren model.
4. Hicks served as the president’s chief spokesperson during his campaign.
5. Before working for Trump, she did public relations for Ivanka Trump’s fashion line.
6. Hicks has been working for the president since 2015.
7. She only has three tweets to her name: Two are retweets of the president and one is a retweet of the first lady.
8. Making almost $180,000 per year, Hicks is in the highest salary bracket of the president’s aides.
9. The president has nicknamed her “Hopester.”
10. She was an English major at Southern Methodist University, and she graduated in 2010.