iPhone X

I just bought a 7 about six months ago, so I won’t be participating. But I know plenty of fools who will camp out for days waiting to get one.

I bought a google pixel XL earlier this year or last year and its served me well. I like to get 3-4 years out of my phones so dont really have any need to upgrade until it becomes unusable. The mindset of people who just upgrade yearly shocks me, you have to be an idiot.

I’m coming up on 2 years for my iPhone 6. I’ll likely replace it with a Pixel in a couple of years.

+1. But Apple is really good at making technology obsolete after 3-4 years.

FTFY.

fk apple, i’m all about that chinese one plus now

But does yor iPhone 7 support “animojis”? I’m not sure how you would function without this crucial new technology.

FTFW

The more you use animoji the more pussy you get

lol with the new IOS update all of you old Iphone owners will see your phone slow down and all of your apps diabled. I’ll never purchase another apple product myself but if the employer wants to hook it up I won’t say no.

Yeah, sticking with my iPhone6 for as long as possible. Works great, no real urge to spend $1K.

Everyone in the world should buy 1, at a minimum.

Disclaimer, long AAPL, still.

A former US Navy SEAL tweeted his solution to the North Korean crisis — and it just might work

" Drop 25 million iPhones on them and put satellites over them with free wifi," Willink tweeted last week.

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/former-us-navy-seal-solution-to-north-korea-may-work-2017-9/

He means Iphone X ? :grin: It’s worth to travel to North Korea.

^rofl. how ridiculous. the phones would break.

plus we drop anything on their shit, they might think its a nuke. lol

gonna jump on the OnePlus hypetrain next upgrade. #teamandroid

truth be told i almost switched last year. i had a samsung edge but returned it within 15 days, when they did an iphone 7 discount where i only pay 15 bucks a month.

i am willign to bet they will do a similar discount. anyways this is their way of trying to see if they can keep selling thier shit at a premium.

bought 7+ and their watch for me and my wife few months ago…but iphone x looks pretty cool…don’t need it but want it.

Last year I switched service providers (from Telus to Rogers) and got an iphone 6 for me and the wife, as I get a corp discount and was able to bundle my other home services (TV, Internet) as well. The X looks nice however I will wait another 2-3 years until I can upgrade my phone and (hopefully) keep my monthly plan rate the same. That’s one of the big issues that I have found since the government changed the rules reducing the plan terms from 3 years down to 2 years is that you have less time to amortize the cost of the phone over and the plan rates go up (to cover the cost of the phone).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-13/at-t-opens-iphone-price-war-with-buy-one-get-one-free-offer?utm_content=markets&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-markets

for you cheap asses. the discounts will be coming earlier than black friday.

LET THE PRICE WARS BEGIN!