iPhone X

I just bought a 7 about six months ago, so I won’t be participating.  But I know plenty of fools who will camp out for days waiting to get one.  

82 > 87
Simple math.

I bought a google pixel XL earlier this year or last year and its served me well. I like to get 3-4 years out of my phones so dont really have any need to upgrade until it becomes unusable. The mindset of people who just upgrade yearly shocks me, you have to be an idiot.

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

I’m coming up on 2 years for my iPhone 6.  I’ll likely replace it with a Pixel in a couple of years.

This space available.

Yayyywork wrote:

I like to get 3-4 years out of my phones so dont really have any need to upgrade until it becomes unusable. 

+1.  But Apple is really good at making technology obsolete after 3-4 years.  

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:

Yayyywork wrote:

I like to get 3-4 years out of my phones so dont really have any need to upgrade until it becomes unusable. 

+1.  But Apple is really good at making you think technology is obsolete after 3-4 years.  

FTFY.

This space available.

fk apple, i’m all about that chinese one plus now

What is lust without devotion, what are feelings without emotion?

But does yor iPhone 7 support “animojis”? I’m not sure how you would function without this crucial new technology. 

“The aliens on Mars cloned Hillary Clinton.” - Turd Furgeson

Greenman72 wrote:

Yayyywork wrote:

+1.  But Apple is really good at making technology obsolete after 3-4  1 year.  

FTFW

'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'

The more you use animoji the more ***** you get

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

lol with the new IOS update all of you old Iphone owners will see your phone slow down and all of your apps diabled. I’ll never purchase another apple product myself but if the employer wants to hook it up I won’t say no.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Yeah, sticking with my iPhone6 for as long as possible. Works great, no real urge to spend $1K.

Everyone in the world should buy 1, at a minimum.

Disclaimer, long AAPL, still. 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

A former US Navy SEAL tweeted his solution to the North Korean crisis — and it just might work

Drop 25 million iPhones on them and put satellites over them with free wifi,” Willink tweeted last week.

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/former-us-navy-seal-solution-to-north-k...

He means Iphone X ? laugh It’s worth to travel to North Korea.

I repeat: CFA is the abbreviation of my last name!

^rofl. how ridiculous. the phones would break.

plus we drop anything on their ****, they might think its a nuke. lol

gonna jump on the OnePlus hypetrain next upgrade. #teamandroid

truth be told i almost switched last year. i had a samsung edge but returned it within 15 days, when they did an iphone 7 discount where i only pay 15 bucks a month. 

i am willign to bet they will do a similar discount. anyways this is their way of trying to see if they can keep selling thier **** at a premium. 

bought 7+ and their watch for me and my wife few months ago…but iphone x looks pretty cool…don’t need it but want it.

Be yourself. The world worships the original.

Last year I switched service providers (from Telus to Rogers) and got an iphone 6 for me and the wife, as I get a corp discount and was able to bundle my other home services (TV, Internet) as well. The X looks nice however I will wait another 2-3 years until I can upgrade my phone and (hopefully) keep my monthly plan rate the same. That’s one of the big issues that I have found since the government changed the rules reducing the plan terms from 3 years down to 2 years is that you have less time to amortize the cost of the phone over and the plan rates go up (to cover the cost of the phone).   

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-13/at-t-opens-iphone-pri...

for you cheap asses. the discounts will be coming earlier than black friday. 

LET THE PRICE WARS BEGIN!

So how much do you guys spend per month on your phone plans? I pay $55 plus tax ($7.15) on my plan and my wife’s is $82.50 plus tax ($10.73) total $155.

I just spend about $200 for unlimited everything (wife and me) and phone upgrade every 12 months. I actually don’t want to own the thing for years. Lease is about $20/month…~$240/year.

It’s whatever, just make it count.

- kDot

^Yep.  $200/month for unlimited everything for two people.  

FYI - I’m with Sprint.  And I know AT&T is about the same. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

1 person, text

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

hilarious. also what if you get fat.

Not sure why everyone’s focusing on this getting jumped thing. Pretty sure every cell phone in the world allows you to make an emergency call without unlocking the phone. That goes all the way back to the Nokia brick phone days.

king kong comes in and kills the thread with swiftness and efficiency of a samurai.

Be yourself. The world worships the original.

While I still like Apple stuff, their presentations are forced and lame. All pretending to be hipster tech visionaries, and saying “magic” and “gorgeous” every other sentence. The males look like stressed-out zero-testosterone humorless PC vegan losers, eat some meat for crying out loud! surprise

^prolly why buffett invested in it.

believes that apple is now more a brand with an economic moat that doesnt really need to innovate much to charge higher prices.

howbowdah animoji though?! ish fire

The animoji is totally worth the $1000 price tag.  Amirite?

Sweep the Leg: "I’m tired."
KMeriwetherD: "Well, you were basically Legolas in the Battle of Water Cooler."

JBrowntown wrote:

The animoji is totally worth the $1000 price tag.  Amirite?

Hey, it’s way cheaper than the alternative:

Hey Hamilton, have a holly jolly Christmas.