beamer benz or bentley?

[original post removed]

It’s “Bimmer”.

Get a Maserati.

Mercedes maybach 6 cabriolet

Generally, what you don’t get with Bentley is a bespoke platform, since they share parts with Audi, Porsche and VW. Of course, they do an extremely good job of disguising this, and one could argue that the extra content justifies the additional cost. However, I could imagine a discerning buyer of such luxury products as being sensitive to the intrinsic characteristics of this product.

In my view, BMW and Mercedes are about equal in their missions nowadays. BMW makes big cars for the Chinese, no longer sports sedans like they did in the past. They still try to attach a sporty flavor to their cars, but to me, they’ve gone so far down the luxury path that buyers might as well just get a Mercedes. Their small cars are good, I will admit. 2 Series has no real competitor in the market. However, BMW USA insists on only offering high end models with top of the line engines and luxury features that can push the prices to $40k+. At that point, you can consider many more upscale cars from BMW or other brands.

Maserati quality is far behind other luxury brands. Cars like Ghibli are insulting to buyers who find parts from a Dodge Dart and Chrysler branded infotainment in the cabin. Sure, the cars hav a nice engine and good driving dynamics, but BMW has better engines, better quality, better safety, better electronics, etc… so what is the point?

For my money - and this is a controversial choice - the best car for $100k or so is the Lexus LC. The attention to detail, quality, usability, and probably reliability are better than comparable cars from European brands. It also looks better than all those other cars to me.

What is with this forum and not picking up on references from rap songs?

rofl im pretty sure they did. ohai just wanted to troll with a complicated answer. one of which wasnt even a choice. haha

My jeans are never empty

Id bet fair money ohai is way too neurotic and uptight to pick up something so mundane like a rap song reference

Even if someone does not recognize a pop culture reference, why would you assume it is due to being neurotic or uptight? Another logical fail!

Anyway, what I try to do here, and what I hope at least some people find to be entertaining, is to create content related to topics of interest. I think many people here enjoy talking about cars, so I enjoy putting my opinions here for consideration and discussion, even if as a tangent to another discussion, which I do a lot.

It is truly unfortunate that some people can only satisfy themselves with saying negative things, and not trying to productively contribute to the community.

Women, amIrite?

do you talk like this IRL brah?

I appreciate Ohai’s delivery style. It reminds me of Patrick Bateman calmly reviewing the latest Genesis album like a discriminating audiophile as his victim is stupidly awaiting imminent slaughter in the background.

ohai knows his stuff about cars, respect.

ohai is the troof. zidhai is just butt hurt over the virgin comment.

anyways, yo ohai you ever own a civic?

what was your high school car?

i always wanted a supra or nsx. such nice cars

Psychoneurosis confirmed!

Now that would be funny lol

Image result for i can feel the tension gif

ohai is a much smarter version of that reddit user u/sh!ttmorph, who writes lengthy, super elaborate posts that make him seem to be a subject matter expert, and then ends it with the undertaker threw mankind (etc). At the end you are forced to question whether anything he said was true and question your reality for the next half hour. You can’t help but appreciate his artistry and top knotch sh!tposting.

nissan honda chevy